Squid karma (motorcycle accident)

BRNG ITT

Established Member
These idiots deserve every adverse thing that happens to them. Luckily no innocent people were harmed in this event.

Best quote comes at the very end by the videographer after showboating through the red light: " You didn't see us coming?"

[video=youtube_share;5Atnab0LYDo]http://youtu.be/5Atnab0LYDo[/video]

Last edited:

MineralCobra

Established Member
I had several bikes and you really have to respect the bike and people around you. Its easy to be reckless and wild but it usually doesn't last very long. Idiotic move running lights

Joewee500

Established Member
That leg/ankle injury is bad. I had a similar bike wreck and injury. Mine was from the car turning into me while I was riding in my lane. "Did you not see us coming". Has got to be one of the dumbest things he could have said.

oldmodman

Established Member
I feel sorry for the driver of the car (not in ANY WAY was he responsible for the accident), and I feel sorry for the girl. The rider should be charged with reckless endangerment, as well as running the red light. This was a totally avoidable injury and accident. Total moron behind the bars.

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
This is why I believe if you really have to scratch that speed itch on a liter bike, then turn it into a track bike. Remove lights, etc and don't even register it. Just load it up in the truck on the weekends and take it to a track day where you can really open it up without worry of getting hit by a car.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Well there goes any thought of wanting a bike, not even close to worth it IMO.

byeofcr

Established Member
Well i can put this on the list of shit i didnt need to see today lol

Know a girl who was really into bikes and the whole scene years back.. Finally picked up a gsxr600 and the opposite happened and she got t boned. But she broke her back, legs, crushed her chest i think and survived. Shes never been the same since. Hope this girl can bounce back and find someone who isnt an asshole when riding two up.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Never seen pure panic happen so quickly. Take that back, I have seen it but never understood it. 5 people all yelling call 911 when you dammed well know they all have a phone. Not to mention that turn, walk, turn, walk thing. Pure panic.

Calm the hell down and dial an ambulance

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Incredible stupidity. If I were the prosecutor in that case I would be making an example here. That girl will never be the same again.

Users who are viewing this thread