Srt? Z06? Ls1?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
novi331 said:
The LS1 cannot loose, it was a bad driver, your car has a blower, snip.. And vise versa with vids to prove their conquest of the all mighty terminator..

:lol:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I've been here for over two years and never had owned a SVT product. I just love the cars and the people here which is enough to keep me around. There are and never were any rules posted that only Ford/SVT related material has to be posted in this section of the forum. I would find it to be rather dull and boring if it was.

Don't get me wrong, I watch every Cobra video posted here, but it doesn't mean I have no interest in seeing what else rolls around on the street. This forum is exactly what it says, pictures and videos. Does this mean that only Ford/SVT things can be posted in the Roadside or Smack down...

I guess I never get it when people start complaining. I am not personally talking about you, but it just reminded me of some past threads here about people posting a video of a Chevy, or something outside of the Ford family.

I think the SVT owners should consider it a good thing, it is almost a CULT. SVT made some kick ass cars in the past years past and lots of people have respect for them.

Anyways... :pepper:

:read: :beer:

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
WireEater said:
I've been here for over two years and never had owned a SVT product. I just love the cars and the people here which is enough to keep me around. There are and never were any rules posted that only Ford/SVT related material has to be posted in this section of the forum. I would find it to be rather dull and boring if it was.

Don't get me wrong, I watch every Cobra video posted here, but it doesn't mean I have no interest in seeing what else rolls around on the street. This forum is exactly what it says, pictures and videos. Does this mean that only Ford/SVT things can be posted in the Roadside or Smack down...

I guess I never get it when people start complaining. I am not personally talking about you, but it just reminded me of some past threads here about people posting a video of a Chevy, or something outside of the Ford family.

I think the SVT owners should consider it a good thing, it is almost a CULT. SVT made some kick ass cars in the past years past and lots of people have respect for them.

Anyways... :pepper:

:read: :beer:

i will drink my fruit punch to that :beer:

BM1

Established Member
Consider this site a "melting pot" of car enthusiasts. If you want vehicle specific forums, it's best to visit the sites that cater specifically to those vehicles such as stangnet, modularfords, or corral. This forum has always been a place where everyone has been welcomed regardless of the trouble that some start. I don't see that changing anytime soon unless there is a major change in the management of this forum.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
urwtdrm said:
All the people that wish they had a terminator? :coolman:
I don't own a Terminator but I sure the hell can keep up with them, I am even faster them some but not as quick as others.. :D

BM1

Established Member
Crazycarl said:
wtf is wrong with the Contour?

Nothing. Some people have no tact or they're just plain rude. You should just ignore them.

transam-98

Established Member
The Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge argument continues. all of my friends with muscle cars drive a ford, and we all have respect fpr each other. But we can only kiss our brethrine's asses so much. every weekend we have our open discussion about what the other brand is doing right, but eventually you have to move on to some shit-talking (mainly Ford vs Chevy). We respect all american brnads and muscle cars, but ragging on each other's brand is as natural as bitching about your girlfriend... it's going to happen, but it doesn't mean you want to say **** it and go to bed alone. It's all part of the game and should be taken in good stride.

The fact of the matter is that LS1's and Cobras are some of the only similar competition for each other, so your going to find a mixed buch of board members. For example, one of the Board Moderator's on LS1Tech.com is a Cobra owner. We are all part of the American mixing pot and should be able to enjoy that(shit talking included)

Ryan

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
I am on here because I had OWNED a SVT vehicle before.. and I still love them... even though I dont have one now. and I like to impart my knowledge of SVT vehicles and cars in general to those who want to learn, and for those who ask.

I also love the pictures and videos section because it is usually filled with funny/exciting bits and pieces... helps my day at work...

And I love to flame noobs and big headed twats who think their cars are the greatest in the world... haha..
and BTW, pics and videos is NOT SVT SPECIFIC!!! goto the lightning/terminator threads if you want to talk about specific topics.... :p

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
i want/plan on a terminator and i want to know everything there is to possible know about them when that day comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread