SRT8 Hellcat - unveiled

RX1Cobra

Established Member
^^this all day.

Dodge has seen what people will pay for top-trim sports cars (Shelby GT500, Camaro ZL1, etc.).

They will be out to get their piece of the pie, and since the Challenger was already more expensive than Mustang and Camaro, expect the top trim to continue the trend.

Sad, because I would love to have this car. But at the I-can-almost-guarantee-it price point of $70k+, there's no way in hell I would buy it.
What if it came with nitrous? ;-)

truefiveo

Established Member
Im thinking I'm gonna see some new Model Dodge and I see an overpriced fat overweight souped u Challenger...YAWNNNN

truefiveo

Established Member
Im thinking I'm gonna see some new Model Dodge and I see an overpriced fat overweight souped uP Challenger...YAWNNNN

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Im thinking I'm gonna see some new Model Dodge and I see an overpriced fat overweight souped u Challenger...YAWNNNN

Im thinking I'm gonna see some new Model Dodge and I see an overpriced fat overweight souped uP Challenger...YAWNNNN
Please do tell us how you really feel, double posts is not enough.
I love it, who says we can't make this land yacht fast? FU! I have always loved the look of the Challeger, the design cues on this one are awesome.
+1
IMO they're the best looking retro car. Would love to snatch a 392 in blue, they look sweet and plenty of fast for what they are.

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
The car looks pretty damn sharp. I'm interested in a real test of performance figures, lap times and how it handles gas (guzzler or sipper).

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
i like everything about it except for how BIG and how heavy it is. it looks like a brick but at least the motor and interior look killer

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I heard that one of the test engineers driving the hellcat ran into a 5.0bro on the street. The results werent pretty. Coyote FTW!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
OP, you going to trade in your GB GT500 for a Hellcat?
Both cars look sick, I'm waiting for the Hellcat to hit the streets and see what tuners can do with them.

Anyone think the Hellcat's power will be a little under Ford's 5.8 662hp Trinity?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
OP, you going to trade in your GB GT500 for a Hellcat?
Both cars look sick, I'm waiting for the Hellcat to hit the streets and see what tuners can do with them.

Anyone think the Hellcat's power will be a little under Ford's 5.8 662hp Trinity?

This is what worrys me, how long before tuning is available? It took a while for the 392, will this be the same?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I used to be a hater of the retro shit, but I must be getting older because its growing on me after a decade.

I love the challenger now, I just wish they took their cad file, hit select all, and de-scaled it by 10%. These cars are ****ing humongous. Saw one driving next to a mid 90's impala and it made the impala look like a ****ing miata.

Prototype007

Established Member
Pretty awesome car, but still needs to lose weight regardless.

It's like taking a chubby chick and putting fake tits on her. Sure you've added a new feature, but it's still fat.

Users who are viewing this thread