Stainless Works longtubes?

smokincobra04

Established Member
Right now I currently have the Stainless Works exhaust with no cats. I'm thinking about going with some LT's but wasn't sure if I'd have any gain from them. Also my car is pretty loud now which I love so will they make a noticeable difference in sound too? I love LOUD!!:pepper:

alex12gt

Established Member
Will be a little louder but I don't think you going to gain much HP for the amount your going to spend on them only reason I did mine was I'm fi and I had the motor out

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Right now I currently have the Stainless Works exhaust with no cats. I'm thinking about going with some LT's but wasn't sure if I'd have any gain from them. Also my car is pretty loud now which I love so will they make a noticeable difference in sound too? I love LOUD!!:pepper:

You will gain from the long tubes. If your staying n/a then every little bit helps. If your going FI then it will help more.

mhyjek

Established Member
I have full SW but with cats and it is pretty loud! With your current setup I would say maybe a decibel louder but I think it will be deeper and make your engine sound more like a big block. When people hear my setup on warmed idle their like "wow not that loud and sounds nice then I hit the pedal its Holy Sh!t thats sound awesome!" So if you like loud and like the way it sounds now get the LT's

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
you'll def pick up, not a ton if your already catless, but the sound will be incredible as well

let me know what you need, best prices on stainless works products

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
My stainless work longtubes and o/r x pipe with mac flowpaths are so loud its unreal...love the sound and quality is top notch...Beefcake hooked me up

Bluecoyote5.0

Established Member
I have Stainless Power LT's with Catted X (SP is a division of SW, same design, quality product, cheaper price) love the sound.. not cats is def race car quality sound.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Love my SW headers. I run the cats though, the car was full on retard loud for me without the cats and magnaflow comp catback. plus the straight pipes took away some of the exotic sound that i love.

Users who are viewing this thread