Stance opinions please

Aceswild 02

Established Member
I just took out my front ISOs...still have to drop the IRS and remove the rears, but im thinking about cutting a little more to give it another 1/2" of drop or so, all the way around....what do yall think?

39.jpg

38.jpg

37.jpg

36.jpg

35.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

30.jpg

29.jpg

27.jpg

252.jpg

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I would leave it right where it's at.

What are the streets like in your area? I wouldn't feel comfortable going lower without adj. coilovers.

stangposse

Established Member
Definitely lower it some more....another 3/4 inch.

Nice car. Those rims are very unique....never seen them on a Cobra before.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I think it looks good now but another .5" would look incredible.

Just a piece of advice, when you're trying to get a good idea of stance, make sure you take pics at a site where the ground is level.

Woody6799

Established Member
I vote leave it, you cant raise it back up without buying springs and you will be annoyed if you start scraping. You brought it down from the moon to a very practical and clean level. I would not go any lower without coil overs.

Aceswild 02

Established Member
I understand that, but you only got half of the equation. You need something level underneath the level car to get the right look at it.

Not when Im strictly looking at wheel gap...as long as the car itself is level the wheel gap is consitant. The wheel gap is all Im concerned with.

I know what your saying though:beer:

oldmodman

Established Member
I would leave it right where it's at.

What are the streets like in your area? I wouldn't feel comfortable going lower without adj. coilovers.

I vote leave it, you cant raise it back up without buying springs and you will be annoyed if you start scraping. You brought it down from the moon to a very practical and clean level. I would not go any lower without coil overs.

I agree with both of these guys.

Every time I drop a car to where it looks "perfect" and all my friends agree it scrapes on EVERYTHING! It even dragged a folded up newspaper along it was so damn low.

Leave it where it is.

Aceswild 02

Established Member
I agree with both of these guys.

Every time I drop a car to where it looks "perfect" and all my friends agree it scrapes on EVERYTHING! It even dragged a folded up newspaper along it was so damn low.

Leave it where it is.

You may be right...I may leave it as is for a bit

Looks like a 4x4. DROP IT MORE!!!

slam moar gooooo!

lol

What springs do you have currently?

Stock...cut 3/4 coil all the way around

Users who are viewing this thread