Star Wars: Ahsoka

rborden

Established Member
Anyone catch the latest Star Wars mini-series Ahsoka?

Currently watching episode 3 and liking it so far.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Most of these star wars disney spin offs are not lighting my candle. The book of Boba was just terrible. Kenobi, was too far fetched that left a lot of gaping plot holes that honestly just didnt make sense or flow with the star wars story. Its like they were forcing a story. Mandalorian was ok but could have been way better.
Andor was so boring I couldnt make it through any of the episodes. It felt like groundhog day.

The only star wars movie that felt good and stayed with a simple script was rogue one.

Ahsoka's character was never relevant enough to expand on...no one cared. Even in revenge of the sith, her death scene was cut from the release because no one knew who the hell she was. Why make a series based off a character no one gives a crap about.

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Most of these star wars disney spin offs are lighting my candle. The book of Boba was just terrible. Kenobi, was too far fetched that left a lot of gaping plot holes that honestly just didnt make sense or flow with the star wars story. Its like they were forcing a story. Mandalorian was ok but could have been way better.
Andor was so boring I couldnt make it through any of the episodes. It felt like groundhog day.

The only star wars movie that felt good and stayed with a simple script was rogue one.

Ahsoka's character was never relevant enough to expand on...no one cared. Even in revenge of the sith, her death scene was cut from the release because no one knew who the hell she was. Why make a series based off a character no one gives a crap about.
Wasn't rogue one episode 4 all over again? Except with shittier writing?

Why make a series based off a character no one gives a crap about? Because girl power, girl power and money

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
FORTUNATELY, I don't have Disney. :ROFLMAO: Even if I did, I wouldn't be watching this woke Star Wars.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Can't stand Rosario Dawson!
I wouldn’t mind making making a mess in her cervix…

IMG_4595.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I watched 2 episodes and noticed that all the main characters were supposed to be badass women and one of the only main male characters is the late Ray Stevenson who is a white man, and is of course the bad guy of the series. The fight scenes I saw were ****ing lame and the show comes off as another woke attempt at appealing to girl power.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread