Steeda Front Splitter on its way!!!

firebird1999us

Established Member
I kinda like how it looks, but I can't even imagine trying to drive on the streets with that thing. I already have enough problems lowered with the stock bumper. I think the roads would destroy that thing with a quickness.

There's a guy who had a built GT with a reinforced Cobra R on it - he hit some rail road tracks that were a it higher than normal and it crumpled the entire thing into oblivion:dancenana:

black 10th vert

Established Member
just dropped the ride/splitter off at the shop... projecting pick-up sometime late this week; i will wash it and pics/vids of my new splitter will be posted for everyone's enjoyment! :beer:

appreciate the heads-up but i tend to purchase all of my goodies "new." :thumbsup:

The one I have is essentially new as it has never been permanently installed, or used on the street (no scrapes, or scratches). It has just been painted that's all.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
By looking at your sig, where's the rest of the pics?

my sig was nothing more than trying the splitter on when it came back from the shop... i was actually teasing myself! :-D

There's a guy who had a built GT with a reinforced Cobra R on it - he hit some rail road tracks that were a it higher than normal and it crumpled the entire thing into oblivion:dancenana:

thanks for the heads-up... :bored: :coolman:

where are the pictures?

it's coming!

yeah You have a teaser pic in your sig, i wanna see some more!

you will!

Come on OP, you've left us hanging for WAY too long!!!

-Eric

the pics and a vid will be up today... enjoy! :rockon:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
here are the pics that i've been dying to share (plus one short vid)... enjoy folks!!! :beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slCaoR1g11s"]YouTube - Steeda Front Splitter.AVI[/nomedia]

the quality is not the best but it's a short clip of the cobra.

CIMG0992.jpg

CIMG0993.jpg

CIMG0994.jpg

CIMG0995.jpg

CIMG0998.jpg

CIMG1010.jpg

CIMG1001.jpg

CIMG0999.jpg

CIMG1004.jpg

finally got around to polish the pipes... not the greatest job (shit like this happens when i rush) but i am very happy with them!

any and all comments are appreciated... :coolman:

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Doesn't look as bad as everyone made it out to be, but I hate how much lower it is compared to the rest of the car. Love your rims btw and OW FTMFW!!!

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Hey man that looks great! Thanks for the pm. I've been somewhat tracking your progress with the car, we share a lot of the same tastes. I'm all about adding some modern flavor to the Terminator. If this holds up well for you I may just add this to the list when I do my front-end fresh-up.

-Eric

Users who are viewing this thread