Steeda Front Splitter on its way!!!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Ill admit it does look a lot better than most but still not my cup of tea man. I just dont like how its so much lower than the rest of the car, if it was something that could replace the bumper completely and keep it the same level as the side skirts then it would look a ton better IMO. I will say this though. The idea to paint all the little inner parts of the bumper black and your roof looks killer and contrast very good with the car.

THE_STIG

Established Member
**** yea man! That looks awesome, love the entire car.

I'm now really debating the Steeda Comp. Fascia for my car.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
LOVE IT man! the ONLY thing i would do different, is throw some satin clear on all of the black. but that's just me though, i'm a whore for satin black:D
i gotta say, that looks even better on a white car than on the performance red cobra Rs!

edit: a bit more ground clearance than i thought too, doesn't look like it'll be too much of an issue driving around.

Last edited:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Just curious but can you send me the site that you bought your wheels from??

i bought it from an individual dealer that had "ties" with mackin industries, the company that imports rays engineering wheels, sorry but i no longer have his contact info... :shrug:

if you like, just search - volks te37 seibon "limited" edition time attacks for more info and pics.

Hey man that looks great! Thanks for the pm. I've been somewhat tracking your progress with the car, we share a lot of the same tastes. I'm all about adding some modern flavor to the Terminator. If this holds up well for you I may just add this to the list when I do my front-end fresh-up.

-Eric

certainly not an issue... glad to see that you gave a thumbs up on this mod! plz keep us all informed on your progress if you decide to go with the splitter.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
What wheels are those? I like them. They look light too.

volks te37 seibon "limited" edition time attacks... and yes, they are much lighter than the stockies... perhaps 100+ lbs as a set, no joke! :beer:

Ill admit it does look a lot better than most but still not my cup of tea man. I just dont like how its so much lower than the rest of the car, if it was something that could replace the bumper completely and keep it the same level as the side skirts then it would look a ton better IMO. I will say this though. The idea to paint all the little inner parts of the bumper black and your roof looks killer and contrast very good with the car.

thx for your input once again and i totally agree with you in regards to the ride kind of looking "uneven", however, i am very happy with the outcome of this mod! :-D

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
thanks.. yea they are pricey but not as expensive as my HRE's lol.. I could sell my HRE's and pick these up and still have money in my pocket.. can you give me the size and offset that you used?? I know they are 18's but I don't know the offset nor the lug pattern.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
****ing love it. It looks great. The black accents on the horizontal planes are perfect.

Some asshole gave you a thumbs down on your youtube vid, so I gave you your first thumbs up to even it out :D

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
thanks.. yea they are pricey but not as expensive as my HRE's lol.. I could sell my HRE's and pick these up and still have money in my pocket.. can you give me the size and offset that you used?? I know they are 18's but I don't know the offset nor the lug pattern.

the lug pattern in the link is the right one, 5x114.3

Tkaugh29

Established Member
Looks great! I kinda feel like the pictures don't do it justice. It looks a lot better in the video. I don't know if this is something I would actually do to my car, I like the stock look, but damn does it look good! congrats on turning a lot of the haters into believers!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
**** yea man! That looks awesome, love the entire car.

thx man! :thumbsup:

I'm now really debating the Steeda Comp. Fascia for my car.

LOVE IT man! the ONLY thing i would do different, is throw some satin clear on all of the black. but that's just me though, i'm a whore for satin black:D
i gotta say, that looks even better on a white car than on the performance red cobra Rs!

edit: a bit more ground clearance than i thought too, doesn't look like it'll be too much of an issue driving around.

i did think about going with a satin look but i wanted it to somewhat match my skunk theme (roof) and the clearance wasn't much of an issue... however, i am a little more careful when driving over bumps/dips. i am glad that you like it! :thumbsup:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member

i couldn't agree with you more... but like i always say, you must pay to play! :thumbsup:

you have any pics of the HREs? i would like to see how it looks on your ride... if you don't mind. btw - i'm running 19s... not 18s.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
That doesnt look good. Someone should do one of those Xzibit pics where he says something like "Yo dawg, I thought youd like a bumper so we added a bumper to yo bumper so you can bumper"

LOL just messing with ya man....

saleencobra

Established Member
That doesnt look good. Someone should do one of those Xzibit pics where he says something like "Yo dawg, I thought youd like a bumper so we added a bumper to yo bumper so you can bumper"

LOL just messing with ya man....

hahahahaha

I'm not a fan.. goes with your wheels tho.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
like it aside from the black accents. Would have liked to see it all white. but still looks pretty good and with the wheels the car is definitely more unique and not in a bad way (unlike 95pootangs rice cars).

Users who are viewing this thread