Stellllaaaaa....

04MysticCobra

Established Member
So who is in the line of fire for this bitch Stella wacking the Northeast tomorrow with feets of snow/blizzard conditions and did you get supplies for power outages. Looking at 24+ in my area but not blizzard winds. Its going to suck anyway you look at it. Be safe out there.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Won't be too bad here in Pittsburgh but you guys be safe.

Remember - only a few more weeks of crappy cold stuff. We are in the home stretch!

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
She came through here about 7am this morning. Left about 1/4in of the white fluffy stuff on the ground! I almost had to get out my windshield scraper! lol

My condolences to ya'll. It's always dumb when it snows after grass has already begun to turn green!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Yeah they've upper us to 2 feet here in northern central mass, about 20 minutes from the New Hampshire border.

Gonna be a long day and night plowing in my JCB 426 front end loader with an 11 foot plow.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Big Deal! Snow is synonymous with living in the North East yet people act as if they will be witnessing some sort of foreign substance falling from the sky. We've had blizzards in the past and we've survived. Personally I am looking forward to a total shutdown tomorrow into Wednesday.

cbj5259

Established Member
I'm not overly concerned. My area is in the 12-16 prediction area. It's just snow. Don't go out if you don't have to and keep the roads clear for emergency services and plows and a few hours after the storm ends everything will be fine.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

fangstang

Established Member
Big Deal! Snow is synonymous with living in the North East yet people act as if they will be witnessing some sort of foreign substance falling from the sky. We've had blizzards in the past and we've survived. Personally I am looking forward to a total shutdown tomorrow into Wednesday.

I think it has more to do with us having such a mild winter and its already mid march that all this snow is kinda annoying now. I dont mind it in January and February. Its March that i hate the snow. I want to go fishing, dammit!

04MysticCobra

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread