Stellllaaaaa....

mdever12

Established Member
About 8" is expected where I'm at, snow-belt is expecting more. I agree that people are blowing it out of proportion. It's been a very mild winter in CLE.

fangstang

Established Member

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
8-12 inches of snow here starting tomorrow early morning.
Everyone at work was told to start an hour earlier, at 6a. We'll probably be let out at 11am and paid for the full day like the other times.
I cannot wait to retire and move south.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Supposed to get 10-12". We'll see. Nothing sticking on our walkway or driveway yet. Plow on the truck and blade on the tractor anyway, because doing that crap in the snow sucks.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Probably 24"... not exactly enthused. I was spoiled with some of the nice days we got,and looking forward to coming growing season, and then this...

I'm not overly surprised...

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Supposed to get 6-10 down here near Bridgwater. I'm pissed because I'm home for Spring Break from school and mother nature decides to pull this.....whatever. Besides the fact, it's nice to be home and see a snapshot of winter.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The only good thing about the stormy weather today,.........working 5 hours and getting paid for 8! Started at 6am and they let us go at 11am.
The roads sucked going home at that time though. Not many people on the roads, but the few that were, were having a tough go at it. Even with my 4X4 truck, I was slipping and sliding. I can't wait till these Goodyucks wear down so I can order my BF Goodrich T/A KO2's.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
About 8-10" here in Cheshire, CT. The sleet has now coated the snow, so using my Ariens snowblower is going to be fun! NOT! :(

fangstang

Established Member
Mahopac, NY-I was just outside to clean off the Raptor and I couldnt believe the snow was just below my knees. 20" at least.

coposrv

Established Member
Well that was fun. I got stuck twice and ended up dropping the tailpipe on my truck because of it. I got just about 12" of heavy wet sloppy snow. Just finished my plow route holy hell the snow was heavy but it scrapped nice. I'll take the little victories. I don't mind the snow but this late in the year it's just annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Who was the dumbass that started this thread anyway......oh shit it was me.....lol. I ended up getting 20 inches of pretty heavy snow....I have a 150 foot driveway with an incline up to the road. It took me a good 3 hours to clear muscling the snowblower around. I am on a county road so there was a nice 3 foot pile of salt, sand and snow waiting for me at the top of the driveway. That is always the fun part after I clear the 150 feet. Now I feel like a semi ran me over. I can use a hot tub right now.....lol. Wish I was 30 again but I am 60 and this is not much fun anymore.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Snow brings out the retards. Two houses across from me have an easement and share a 125 ft unpaved driveway. The intelligent one has two 4x4's so he just muscled his jeep through 24 inches of snow. The other people have a focus and other small vehicles so naturally they didn't bother shoveling until a few minutes ago when they thought their front wheel drive sleigh could muscle through two feet of snow. Drinking coffee and watching out my kitchen as these people now decided to shovel through two feet of icy covered snow was entertaining.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Snow brings out the retards. Two houses across from me have an easement and share a 125 ft unpaved driveway. The intelligent one has two 4x4's so he just muscled his jeep through 24 inches of snow. The other people have a focus and other small vehicles so naturally they didn't bother shoveling until a few minutes ago when they thought their front wheel drive sleigh could muscle through two feet of snow. Drinking coffee and watching out my kitchen as these people now decided to shovel through two feet of icy covered snow was entertaining.
My neighbor actually waited for the snow to melt instead of shoveling. They never left the house for like 4 days after that last large storm. I think the might be lazy vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread