Steve, wtf is up with your meet?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
PLANO V8, the guy with the 05 with the stripes is posting your gtg on Ricekiller...:bs: Shelby was actually trying to say it was our meet, but it looks like it is going to get out of control... I put in some damage control, but tell that guy with the damn 05 tank to keep his mouth under wraps and not post on the damn ricer board. One or two cool guys will turn into 100 kids in shit boxes, and this is the only good meet left...:cuss:

shelbysue

Established Member
i told that guy like my 1st post on his thread that it was an SVTP thing..people don't want to listen :bash:

TenthScale

Established Member
Now that I am back in town and its not icy out.. lol

I think I am going to head down this weekend.. Anyone want to send me a PM the details of location....

:coolman:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Ricekiller.com Forum Index
Information

Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
LOLerskates.

Meet is at Coit and 190 behind the McDonald's parking lot. It's no secret, we just don't want morons showing up.:thumbsup:

PS I get to show up this week you lucky SOBs.

TenthScale

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
LOLerskates.

Meet is at Coit and 190 behind the McDonald's parking lot. It's no secret, we just don't want morons showing up.:thumbsup:

PS I get to show up this week you lucky SOBs.

best time to show?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
TenthScale said:
best time to show?
Used to be 8:30 - 9, but I haven't been in a couple of months so it may have changed. I should be there between 8:15 - 8:30 this Friday.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
shelbysue said:
i told that guy like my 1st post on his thread that it was an SVTP thing..people don't want to listen :bash:
I know you did, and that was awesome, but the other tool bags need to stay the hell away... Fuzion is cool, I think he's alright, but it's the other ricers that will ruin it because they have too many young friends...:rollseyes

shelbysue

Established Member
STROKD said:
, but it's the other ricers that will ruin it because they have too many young friends...:rollseyes

just because you're an old fart doesnt mean you can hate on us youngins' :rockon: ;-)

SVORay

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
It's no secret, we just don't want morons showing up.:thumbsup:

So does this apply to us out of town people :shrug:

Just want to check out the big city car scene :coolman:

SVORay

Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
no.
visitors are always welcome.(assuming you are cool)

Well I don't hose my tires down in parking lots, I can't stand 99% of the imports, I don't drink and drive, I admit when I loose with minimnum excuesses:D, and I can't stand those who ruin a good meet place! I've also done a few gtg there in the DFW area. I've met Fuzion once or twice at a NHTOC gtg as well as a ton of other NHTOC members. This year will make my third Texas toy run with the Harley trucks. I also own a T-type buick and met some of the LSPBC guys (Buick club).

DSC00373.jpg

Last edited:

TenthScale

Established Member
STROKD said:
I know you did, and that was awesome, but the other tool bags need to stay the hell away... Fuzion is cool, I think he's alright, but it's the other ricers that will ruin it because they have too many young friends...:rollseyes

young is ok as long as they are hot and female... :p

Users who are viewing this thread