Steve, wtf is up with your meet?

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Steve's meet? Man F you guys.

Don't get all twisted. I'll be glad to let your candy ass police the shit that goes on out there. Oh wait, you can't even kick your own ass so shut up with the sensitive sissy shit.

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
PLANO V8, the guy with the 05 with the stripes is posting your gtg on Ricekiller...:bs: Shelby was actually trying to say it was our meet, but it looks like it is going to get out of control... I put in some damage control, but tell that guy with the damn 05 tank to keep his mouth under wraps and not post on the damn ricer board. One or two cool guys will turn into 100 kids in shit boxes, and this is the only good meet left...:cuss:

*sigh*

Ok, I'll go over there and PM Mr.PlanoV8. He was chased off of DFW for similar douchebaggery. But I'll hate myself in the moment after I register over there. I already feel dirty even thinking about it.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
*sigh*

Ok, I'll go over there and PM Mr.PlanoV8. He was chased off of DFW for similar douchebaggery. But I'll hate myself in the moment after I register over there. I already feel dirty even thinking about it.

Let them come, we can just go elsewhere.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
hey guys i dont mean to be off the subject but are u guys still gettin together on friday? im gonna try to get down there if u are. i know no one knows me, well, kevin has met me, but i wanted to meet some of u and learn some more about aour cars.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
rrpederson said:
hey guys i dont mean to be off the subject but are u guys still gettin together on friday? im gonna try to get down there if u are. i know no one knows me, well, kevin has met me, but i wanted to meet some of u and learn some more about aour cars.

PM me for directions from where you're at. :beer:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
True, we don't want another Ejones night. Because this time someone will leave by driving over a car, and not a curb.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
shelbysue said:
just because you're an old fart doesnt mean you can hate on us youngins' :rockon: ;-)
hardly, but I didn't drive a riced out shit box when I was in HS either... at least my Acura had class...;-) Its the fart pipes and the seven different colored poluting worthless buckets I'd like to not see around.:lol1:

03DSGCOBRA

DHG BULLITT said:
We can always go hide back where we went all last summer at the park and ride.

You sure about that?;-)

Let me know if you all do go to the park/ride so that i can put in a good word for u guys.:beer: :coolman:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
SVORay said:
So does this apply to us out of town people :shrug:

Just want to check out the big city car scene :coolman:
Nah man, I'm coming from West Texas too. :thumbsup:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
I have much more important things to worry about like going to houston next weekend to race.
You have zero chance against the cars that will be in Houston... it's a good goal to shoot for, but on an unknown setup, you won't beat many of those cars...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
who cares strokd it will be for fun, i dont car about all that other crap.
:shrug: You don't care about what crap, winning? I'm confused...

There are going to be cars making 1200 rw+ there in setups they've had for years... I know for a fact an 8 second street Supra is going to be there...:lol1:

I dunno, I for one just don't have much fun when I get area coded by cars making twice my hp... call me dumb I guess...:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread