Steve, wtf is up with your meet?

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
No winning is fun, but its not the only thing that matters to me I realize I have a heavy vert, and im not going to be the fastest, theres always going to be someone faster than even faster than your car and mine. I just have never raced in a pinks event, im not even sure I will have a cage in by then, but I really dont plan on racing mine without a cage, as fast as it will be. Maybe on the street, or even to go down their and get some time trials in. My 11 second passes were in houston, when I raced down there at fun ford a few yrs ago.

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
No winning is fun, but its not the only thing that matters to me I realize I have a heavy vert, and im not going to be the fastest, theres always going to be someone faster than even faster than your car and mine. I just have never raced in a pinks event, im not even sure I will have a cage in by then, but I really dont plan on racing mine without a cage, as fast as it will be. Maybe on the street, or even to go down their and get some time trials in. My 11 second passes were in houston, when I raced down there at fun ford a few yrs ago.

Your posts make my head hurt, I think I need to return the favor.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
the g/f and i are leaving this afternoon around 2 to head to Plano, we'll be there until sunday morning.......pm me so i can come out and play
btw: how much is torco at HPP? i need a couple cans

ejones, i'll be in Houston starting sunday...pm me if you want to roll out with us to some of the "other meets"

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
the g/f and i are leaving this afternoon around 2 to head to Plano, we'll be there until sunday morning.......pm me so i can come out and play
btw: how much is torco at HPP? i need a couple cans

ejones, i'll be in Houston starting sunday...pm me if you want to roll out with us to some of the "other meets"

about 17 bucks a can i believe.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
STFU retard, your sh**t is weak.

....faster than you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SVORay

Established Member
Well Friday was a blast:rockon:

It was cool to see that many Terminators at one time:beer: There was tons of other cool rides as well. I may get flamed for it but I even liked the Supra ;-) It's refreashing to see something thats actually got a Turbo or blower instead of a five foot wing on a Civic with the owner claiming it does 7's. Anyhow, next time if allowed, I'll see about bring something other than an SUV lol

Ray

JKD

Banned
SVORay said:
Well Friday was a blast:rockon:

It was cool to see that many Terminators at one time:beer: There was tons of other cool rides as well. I may get flamed for it but I even liked the Supra ;-) It's refreashing to see something thats actually got a Turbo or blower instead of a five foot wing on a Civic with the owner claiming it does 7's. Anyhow, next time if allowed, I'll see about bring something other than an SUV lol

Ray

That Supra is Mycul's car. It's a big single T-76 with a TH400 auto that was looking for Strokd. It's 750ish at the wheels. :eek: :eek: He wanted to race Kelly ( the TT Viper that was there) from a dig, but I don't think Kelly wanted at of that action.

SVORay

Established Member
JKD said:
That Supra is Mycul's car. It's a big single T-76 with a TH400 auto that was looking for Strokd. It's 750ish at the wheels. :eek: :eek: He wanted to race Kelly ( the TT Viper that was there) from a dig, but I don't think Kelly wanted at of that action.

That turbo was huge !!!

You could see that damn thing across the parking lot :bowdown: I thought he said 800ish but either way it's got me beat lol I would have paid to see him run that Viper :-D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
he told me it trapped 146 with the older turbo... why's everyone got to have an auto of 1000 hp to come race me?:lol1:

I already conceded, my shit isn't that fast.

SVORay

Established Member
STROKD said:
he told me it trapped 146 with the older turbo... why's everyone got to have an auto of 1000 hp to come race me?:lol1:

I already conceded, my shit isn't that fast.

Now I'm kinda new to legallized racing:-D Anyhow, wouldn't a car with 700-1000hp trap higher speeds:shrug:

SVORay

Established Member
STROKD said:
huh?:shrug:

The Supra is said to have trapped 146 in the quater...I'm guessing quater mile racing using 700-800hp. I could sware I've seen cars trap 120-130 with around 500hp. I'm just wondering if a car with 700 - 800hp should be trapping higher speeds?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVORay said:
The Supra is said to have trapped 146 in the quater...I'm guessing quater mile racing using 700-800hp. I could sware I've seen cars trap 120-130 with around 500hp. I'm just wondering if a car with 700 - 800hp should be trapping higher speeds?
he makes over 800 rw to be trapping 146... the cars you are talking about that run 120 probably have around 450hp. It takes about 500-550 rw to run 130+ traps in any kind of street car...(ran 131 on 600rw a long time ago, and 134 on 650rw) if it weighs like 3000 lbs with driver, then sure, but we are talking full weight cars, (36-3900 with driver). Mine weighed 3560 with me and I trapped almost 139 with 750 rw (900-920 crank hp). 146 is getting it done, my friends Viper with 850ish rw only trapped a best of 143.:eek:

Last edited:

SVORay

Established Member
STROKD said:
he makes over 800 rw to be trapping 146... the cars you are talking about that run 120 probably have around 450hp. It takes about 500-550 rw to run 130+ traps in any kind of street car...(ran 131 on 600rw a long time ago, and 134 on 650rw) if it weighs like 3000 lbs with driver, then sure, but we are talking full weight cars, (36-3900 with driver). Mine weighed 3560 with me and I trapped almost 139 with 750 rw (900-920 crank hp). 146 is getting it done, my friends Viper with 850ish rw only trapped a best of 143.:eek:

OIC...

You're right, the cars I'm talking about are in the 500 range with around 3400-3600lbs. I'm still in the middle of making the switch to track racing.

Thanks
Ray

Users who are viewing this thread