STIEGEMEIER BLOWER PORTING STAGES & PRICING -EXPLAINED

dynobobstieg

snakedoctor said:
I am seriously considering getting my eaton with a stage iv but was wondering how hard it is to take off and put back on. I'm afraid I won't put everything back on like it was. Also does doing all of this lower the life of the supercharger?
It is pretty easy to put back together everything falls back in place approx 60 minutes to take off (if its your first time) and maybe 2 hrs put back together. We have instructions on our website and we are here to answer any questions. Porting the supercharger will run cooler and extend the life of your blower. What shortens the life of the blower is over spinning it.

showme cobra

Banned
Ontariomystic said:
Was the TB and Plenum ported on your car?
yes both the tb and plenum were also ported, outstanding job by bob and his staff. i live about 3-4 miles away from his shop and get to talk to him personally face to face, great advice and doesnt try to sell unecessary parts to make power :thumbsup:

93SVT#18

Established Member
How much is it to port blower stage four as well as plenum and throttle body. Im assuming by ading the three numbers together that i can expect 62+ hp, is that right. What supporting mods are recommended. Looking at this as a early on mod. Right now i have Catted x pipe and cat-back, and thats it.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
Mport_KLR said:
what kind of maintenance is required to keep up the show polished appearance? do you put some kind of sealer on it? Thanks - Nick

anyone???

DannySE99

Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
It is pretty easy to put back together everything falls back in place approx 60 minutes to take off (if its your first time) and maybe 2 hrs put back together. We have instructions on our website and we are here to answer any questions. Porting the supercharger will run cooler and extend the life of your blower. What shortens the life of the blower is over spinning it.

Quick question... I have a 2.76 on there and I know if I were to get the porting that would make the supercharger that much more efficient. From this point... would it be a bad idea to go with a #4 crank pulley or do you think a #2 would be better? I don't want to kill the Eaton. What's your suggestion?

Danny.

dynobobstieg

DannySE99 said:
Quick question... I have a 2.76 on there and I know if I were to get the porting that would make the supercharger that much more efficient. From this point... would it be a bad idea to go with a #4 crank pulley or do you think a #2 would be better? I don't want to kill the Eaton. What's your suggestion?

Danny.
2 # Lower with 2.76 :thumbsup:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Bob, have some of the bearing issues been resolved? I was told that a select dew were having problems with the bearings after a stage 3 port?

dynobobstieg

brasil said:
Bob, have some of the bearing issues been resolved? I was told that a select dew were having problems with the bearings after a stage 3 port?

There are No Bearing Issues with Our Porting on Any of the Stages.

93SVT#18

Established Member
93SVT#18 said:
How much is it to port blower stage four as well as plenum and throttle body. Im assuming by ading the three numbers together that i can expect 62+ hp, is that right. What supporting mods are recommended. Looking at this as a early on mod. Right now i have Catted x pipe and cat-back, and thats it.

any answers to my post

93SVT#18

Established Member
Thanks, getting ready to order jlt cia soon and probally 2.93 billet flow with 4 piece idlers + tune. Looks like the blower will be soon to come. hope i can get this in time for the discounted price.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Ok, Thurs the blower is being taken off and sent to you for a Stage IV port as well as port on the tb/pl. For $685, can't beat that deal. I talk to a nice lady on the phone and she said to bubble wrap the blower pretty good and the snout especially. If I send it off this coming Thurs(Dec. 22), will it get back maybe the first week of Jan and do I still get the $685 price? I'll be putting my name, number, address, and what I want done in the box when I send the blower. I have all the other parts, just waiting to send off for the IV port :burnout:

J.R.

dynobobstieg

As long as the blowers are in our shop before January 1st the price will be 2005 prices. I have had quite a few inquires on the pricing and you must have the blower in our shop by the 1st of January. We can not accept pre-payment to hold the 2005 Price. We are Extremely Busy right now and turnaround time is approx 4-5 days.
Thank you for your patience and Merry Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread