STIEGEMEIER BLOWER PORTING STAGES & PRICING -EXPLAINED

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
Bob--I am looking to get a 3.1 pully pulley put on the Eaton within the next month or so. (It is a daily driver, and I was looking not to overspin the blower--I heard 15500 is the max RPM without overspin) My only mods thus far are a JLT RAI, and a Steeda catback.

What stage port would you recommend with this setup?

Thanks.

dynobobstieg

Seabiscuit said:
Bob--I am looking to get a 3.1 pully pulley put on the Eaton within the next month or so. (It is a daily driver, and I was looking not to overspin the blower--I heard 15500 is the max RPM without overspin) My only mods thus far are a JLT RAI, and a Steeda catback.

What stage port would you recommend with this setup?

Thanks.

Stage IV With a 3.1 Pulley will Allow your blower to LAST A LONG TIME.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Bob...I'm a bit lost now with that 3.1 recommendation as mine is at your shop now for a stage 4, and my car is a DD as well, but you recommended a 2.76. I bought the BF 2.76 per your recommendation, so do I need to send it back and get a 3.1 or a 2.93 as I originally asked about? The pulley is at your shop as well, maybe if you have a redfire 3.1/2.93 we can remedy the mixup before the setup leaves your shop. Not going with a lower, just new idlers. Please advise on this!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
Bob...I'm a bit lost now with that 3.1 recommendation as mine is at your shop now for a stage 4, and my car is a DD as well, but you recommended a 2.76. I bought the BF 2.76 per your recommendation, so do I need to send it back and get a 3.1 or a 2.93 as I originally asked about? The pulley is at your shop as well, maybe if you have a redfire 3.1/2.93 we can remedy the mixup before the setup leaves your shop. Not going with a lower, just new idlers. Please advise on this!
the other guy was worried about overspinning his blower. Your 2.76 pulley is going to give you more power however might hurt your blower (but only in the long run). However no matter what pulley you have on your car if you stay out of boost your not going to hurt it at all.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
thanks Smoky...I just want to make sure I have long life with the eaton as it's going to the chrome shop after the port job. Can't afford to ruin it with that kind of investment. My car is more show queen than race car, but a little 500 RWHP never hurts the judging!

Silverboost

Established Member
spin the hell out of it...and then just the Eaton rebuilt by Stiegemeier...I think they charge like 250 or so...I am sure that will quote the rebuild amount correctly..

dynobobstieg

We are giving our Employee's some much needed time off for the Holiday-Friday 23, Monday 26 and Tuesday 27. Bob, Raelyn and I will be answering the phones and e-mails.
:banana: Thanks and Merry Christmas! :banana:
636-949-2275
Robyn

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Yesterday the blower was sent off. I left a letter inside with my contact info and what I want done which is the IV port, tb/pl port as well. Guessing it will get there next Tues or Wed. I'll PM you my contact information and such just to make sure. So anxious I can't wait :rockon:

J.R.

03_TeRmInAtOr

Established Member
At first I didn't know if I wanted to port my eaton or not, but after reading all these posts and from looking at the gains, I think that is the way to go!!! :banana: :pepper:

dynobobstieg

BLK03SVT10TH said:
Just wondering if there are any end of year deals on an Update from a Stage III Port to a Stage IV Port?

The price for an update is the same and we will not increase the price in 2006.
$245.00 Includes Annual Maintenance with updating the port.
When you are interested in updating your port please let us know the series of numbers on the blower case under the snout to the left or right.
Thanks

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
All updates with Annual Maintenance $245.00 :thumbsup:

Sorry to be a little stupid here, but when you say "Annual Maintenance" is that a one time only purchase, or something you have to commit to purchasing every year, or something you can purchase one year for 245.00, then 3 years later purchase again and get all the way up to date for 245.00.

MY DREAM

Established Member
I won't be able to get my supercharger off and sent to you buy the end of 05 so I guess I will be paying the 10% extra. Is it going to be around 549.00 for the stage IV?

mrose75

Established Member
Serious Q&A sesion going on. In Iraq and can't wait to get back. Stage IV port is definately on the to do list. I don't care if it's 10% more or not. Hope you have a Stage V by the time I get back(Nov 06).

Users who are viewing this thread