Stiegemeier Does It Again

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
I know this board has been swamped by post saying how great Stieg is. Well I drove my happy ass from abilene, Texas up to his shop and let me tell you, It was well worth it. I have been to probably a dozen shops and I have never met such kind and professional people. They care more about treating people right and helping the customer than trying to stuff that last buck in their pocket. Stieg, thanks for the present and for you oustanding work!!!! Oh by the way, if anyone has been tracking my problems over the past......Problem solved. Look at my sig, that is with a 2.80 upper only with a pretty safe tune. We did a back to back with his ported TB and Plenum and I picked over 12RWHP and 11RWTQ with it. That was back to back....NO OTHER CHANGES. For the price you can't beat it.....especially if you just got back from Iraq. Thanks again and I'm sure I will talk to you soon when I have the need for more power :rockon:

4.6modular

The Learning SVT Poster
Established Member
Yes indeed they are a great bunch of people. I drove up to his shop on the 28 of February for the winter special porting. Got there at 1800 hrs. on the spot which is when they close. I had a difficult time finding them and it was snowing. They talked to me for a long time and made me feel very welcome even though it was the end of the day. They talked to me for at least 30 minutes and was surprised that I left so soon. I didn't want to intrude into there off time but it was not a problem for them. Can't wait to get my blower, tb, plenum back. Hats of for excellent customer service. People like that are hard to find now a days. :rockon:

Last edited:

BoneCrusher

Established Member
It can't be said enough. Just got my blower, tb an plenum back today just in time for install and tune thanks to Bob and Robyn. I wish I had two cobra's so I could send them another blower, tb and plenum, lol.

sho95

Established Member
Sorry to be off topic but I am sure they are great as i want to send my blower there as well.

To the question
Any Canadians send there blower there specifically from Ottawa ontario and how much did it cost to send?

I would drive there but it would take about 16 hours, probably! Not to mention time waiting at the border.

"Is there anything you would like to declare sir" Why yes there is about 80 whp" Charge me for that. I'm coming back with less of a blower than i crossed with!!

Thanks
James

MikeW

Established Member
sho95 said:
"Is there anything you would like to declare sir" Why yes there is about 80 whp" Charge me for that. I'm coming back with less of a blower than i crossed with!!

Thanks
James

Humm less blower? I tell them that they owe you money :beer:

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
J's98Snake said:
ttt

for steig because Sweet94 a.k.a. Fred in my boy and happy.

:banana:

TTT for SWEET94COBRA because he was in Iraq shooting at some Mother F'in terrorist insurgent ass!!

Any plans to add a lower? I hear you get some serious TQ numbers with a lower if it's properly tuned?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats to another satisfied Stiegemeier customer. It's always great to hear about a great product and great service.

Users who are viewing this thread