Stiegemeier Porting Releases 2006 Port Design

dynobobstieg

Stiegemeier Releases Our New 2006 Supercharger Porting Designs for the 2003-2004 SVT Cobra and also SVT Lightning.
The updated designs started leaving 10-12-05 on the Cobra Supercharger and 9-29-05 on the Lightning Supercharger.

There is increased Labor time on these units as we find more areas to work.
For an added Bonus Stiegemeier Porting Price on the Updated Design will be kept the Same as 2005 level -thru the end of the year.

Look for a Moderate Price increase in 2006 But keep in mind we Offer Lower stage porting with Extremely Great Power Gains at a Moderate Price.
As Always --More Horse Power For Less with a Satisfaction Guarantee.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
03Sssnake said:
I am going to go out on limb here and say that they have seen increases, why else would they make the change :shrug:

agreed, they wouldn't increase prices if there wasn't more hp to be had.

mj8

Established Member
I got my blower from you guys on 10-11-05 looks like I missed out on the new technology by one day...not to happy.

moddedmystic

Established Member
Is this for the supercharger only? Or S/C and T/B? I guess my question is weather the improvements are in the ported S/C or S/C, T/B combo.
Also what should I ask for when I send mine in? StageIII or ?

Thanks, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Well, I don't know if it would be worth it for me to pull my Eaton to have updated (especially since I may go a different route) but I would still love to see the old Stage III vs. this new port design you have. Dyno numbers in the same conditions would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread