Stiegemeier Porting SALE: Stage 6 ONLY $395.00

dynobobstieg

Send in CASE ONLY for the $395.00 + s/h Stage 6 porting -Sale last until March 1st (no later.)
Thank you
Stiegemeier:burnout:
636-949-2275
Shipping address:
2140 old hwy 94 south
St Charles MO 63303

Enclose a note with name and contact information
1-2 day turnaround

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You guys are missing a few things. It says to send in the case only, so that means you have to disassemble the S/C I believe, and then re-assemble. So keep that in mind.

KaotikGT

Established Member
Just tore my spare down to try it myself. Kinda want to try it myself because I'm that kind of person, but this might be the way to go.

Warrior627

Established Member
Having a stock Eaton/injectors/fuel pump, 4Lb lower, 2.93 upper, JLT CAI, Mac exh, @ 15lbs now, what supporting mods would you recommend be in place on a DD to see full benefits of a Stage 6 port safely?

ajt9229

Established Member
$395 and have it completly disassembled? $595 and it doesnt need to be disassembled? Just curious if its apples to apples?

FiveOhJoe

Established Member
$395 and have it completly disassembled? $595 and it doesnt need to be disassembled? Just curious if its apples to apples?
Yes it has to be disassembled to do the porting. By sending it to Steig disassembled already, you are taking a big chunk of the labor out of it for them. They just have to work their magic on the case and bada bing bada boom it's done.

ajt9229

Established Member
Yes it has to be disassembled to do the porting. By sending it to Steig disassembled already, you are taking a big chunk of the labor out of it for them. They just have to work their magic on the case and bada bing bada boom it's done.

OK was just making sure. Why make this a deal until 3-1-13? Why not just make this a option? Just curious... Any special on the port with you doing the tear down?

Users who are viewing this thread