Stiegemeier Porting SALE: Stage 6 ONLY $395.00

ttk53

Established Member
will you get the same results sending only the case in?

"The blower case is then ported achieving the CORRECT balance of low pressure to high pressure. (Low pressure meaning the inlet side and High pressure meaning the exit side.) Careful attention is paid to ALL areas to achieve the highest airflow rates and still retain case rigidity. Designs are constantly being tested and updated to assure you the largest HP gains available GUARANTEED. All of our airflow test data was recorded using an XF1000 Supercharger Flow bench. The rotors are profiled, blueprinted and timed to the case. After porting all gasket surfaces are checked for flatness and machined if necessary. The machined parts are put through a three phase cleaning process. The last phase consisting of a high pressure 190 degree rotisserie wash. All superchargers are assembled with factory correct full synthetic grease and oil. All fasteners are torqued to spec. After final assembly the superchargers are spun at speed and checked with an amplified hearing system to ensure you of a perfect assembly. In addition all superchargers are cataloged, numbered and dated."

scbird94

Established Member
If i run my 2.77 pulley and a stage 6 port with ported inlet and tb, obviously a re-tune is necessary, but what supporting mods are required? Am i approaching boost-a-bump and bigger maf and injectors territory?...

If i run my 2.77 pulley and a stage 6 port with ported inlet and tb, obviously a re-tune is necessary, but what supporting mods are required? Am i approaching boost-a-bump and bigger maf and injectors territory?...

I had to get 60lb injectors and at my tuner's recommendation, I went with dual Focus pumps and a modified FPDM.

Users who are viewing this thread