Still not fast enough...

MachJoe

Established Member
Control arms are needed. e85 provides only small gains on low compression engines; not worth it IMO.

Maybe you can clear something up for me...on M1R they said IF you use UCA and LCA to use stock bushings, is this true?

C.Hicks26

SVT-888
Established Member
Maybe you can clear something up for me...on M1R they said IF you use UCA and LCA to use stock bushings, is this true?

Didnt think they would fit. Didnt think it would matter. Shouldnt make a big difference if any at all. I say just use some good ca's and dont worry about it:shrug:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I didnt know that. In my mach swapped vert i ran a 12.71 at 108mph shifting at 6800. So im robbing myself??

If it works, go with it.

the stock bushings are the problem. For the street the lowers should have poly bushings and the uppers either stock or poly front and solid rear bushings.

Last edited:

MachJoe

Established Member
Didnt think they would fit. Didnt think it would matter. Shouldnt make a big difference if any at all. I say just use some good ca's and dont worry about it:shrug:

the stock bushings are the problem. For the street the lowers should have poly bushings and the uppers either stock or poly front and solid rear bushings.

Thanks guys! I'll be adding these to my to-do list

Users who are viewing this thread