Still over msrp?

cobracide

Established Member
You do realize that some dealers are getting allocations and others are getting none. A clear signal of limited availability and the typical Ford dealer markup.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I haven't seen many sell for MSRP...most are $15k over still.
agreed, but the market is sooo bad right now...literally thousands of jeeps, ford trucks etc sitting on lots. rates are high too. why is the bronco raptor holding out? lolololol

IA Shelby

Established Member
Kayser Ford in Sauk City WI has a black one. I ordered it but abandon the order because of the constant delays. There are asking well over what they agreed to sell it to me. I will send you a message.

OX1

Established Member
What's BS is places like Chapman in Pennsylvania, Selling for invoice or 1% below invoice, got told they used all their allocations for 24, in 23? So no Broncos in 24. They get penalized for selling a good deal, when Farley's b******* crying about overcharging like other dealers are, and still will be in 24.

IA Shelby

Established Member
What's BS is places like Chapman in Pennsylvania, Selling for invoice or 1% below invoice, got told they used all their allocations for 24, in 23? So no Broncos in 24. They get penalized for selling a good deal, when Farley's b******* crying about overcharging like other dealers are, and still will be in 24.
same with Granger in Iowa. They got shafted.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

same with Granger in Iowa. They got shafted.

Not entirely true.

Both dealerships were told they would get XXX allocations for 2023. They took XXXX orders. Ford's scheduling algorithm was faulty, and allowed additional units to get scheduled for 2023. Ford came out early in MY23 and explained that this was happening and that anyone who received additional allocations, it would come from their MY24 pool....and anyone who was shafted on allocations would receive additional in MY24. I was shafted by 9 units. I know of 4 or 5 guys somewhat local to me that were shafted for 20+. Another guy, had an additional 47 schedule for MY23...so his MY24 allocations were reduced by 47.

Similar happened with the Mavericks.

Users who are viewing this thread