Stock '12 5.0 vs LS2 C6 Surprised by the Outcome

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Doing axlebacks and not being able to claim being stock is like adding an aftermarket stereo and having to tell someone it isn't "stock" because you have a stereo. The axlebacks might free up 3 or 4 hp. The DA changing would make a larger difference. Good kill. Can't stand the bitching in here, not sure why I still come in.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Doing axlebacks and not being able to claim being stock is like adding an aftermarket stereo and having to tell someone it isn't "stock" because you have a stereo. The axlebacks might free up 3 or 4 hp. The DA changing would make a larger difference. Good kill. Can't stand the bitching in here, not sure why I still come in.

Did you really just make a claim and then immediately contradict it???

FACT: Drag radials do not add HP.
FACT: Drag radials improve a cars ability to accelerate.
FACT: Drag radials means a car is no longer stock in context.

A stereo does nothing to improve performance and unless you remove the stereo completely (weight reduction) it doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things we care about. (the stereo might have been a focus point if this was high school)

Anything that improves/helps PERFORMANCE is a mod. It should be disclosed when discussing results. I have no issue with someone saying 'I'm stock except for a,b & c' as it's the same to me as stating 'I only have a,b & c done'. If someone has mods and claims bone stock that's when the 'they be lyin' hate comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread