Stock 2011 GT500 1/4

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Some good friends and I rented a local track a couple weeks ago and I thought I would share the videos of my 2011 GT500 here for those that do not frequent the shelby section of this forum. The car has a resonator delete on the intake tube, 17x9 04 cobra wheels with 26x11.50 et streets, and the mustangcrazybj driver mod, everything else is 100% stock. This was my cars first trip to the track and I was very pleased with how it ran.

First pass...

[youtube_browser]X-MxR3V0KoY[/youtube_browser]

2nd and last pass...

[youtube_browser]MIo_24csg20[/youtube_browser]

1162shelby.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Impressive runs Jason, congrats!! :thumbsup: .... Looking for 10's!! :burnout:

Thanks Tim, I think I'm going to leave it stock for a while lol.

Very impressive! Nice #'s

Thanks!

I want your car!

I love the car but everything I own can be for sale lol.

Nice. What are the 60's on each pass?

Not 100% sure on the 11.76 pass, but it was 1.736 on the 11.62. (added timeslip to first post)

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Here's a go pro video of the best pass..

[youtube_browser]DC3SyhbqSNQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
The car has a resonator delete on the intake tube, 17x9 04 cobra wheels with 26x11.50 et streets, and the mustangcrazybj driver mod, everything else is 100% stock.

excellent times man! :thumbsup:

you should probably change the thread title though as its grossly misleading. your car may not be heavily modded but it is definitely NOT stock. slicks are not stock. though the wheels are stock...for a 7 year old car, they didnt come on yours from the factory. also, removing the resonator detracts from the "stock" moniker too. again, not taking away from the time. just dont say the car is stock.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
excellent times man! :thumbsup:

you should probably change the thread title though as its grossly misleading. your car may not be heavily modded but it is definitely NOT stock. slicks are not stock. though the wheels are stock...for a 7 year old car, they didnt come on yours from the factory. also, removing the resonator detracts from the "stock" moniker too. again, not taking away from the time. just dont say the car is stock.

That's your opinion but I completely disagree. Calling the thread title "grossly misleading" is just plain ignorant on your part. Since you don't understand some things let me take a second to educate you, the tires that were used on these passes were NOT slicks, they are street legal (dot approved) m/t et street bias ply drag radials and the wheels are ford oem wheels that came off a 04 cobra that I owned prior to the shelby, and the resonator delete is a made by frpp and adds zero power and is a cosmetic mod to me. My car has the stock pulleys, stock exhaust, stock suspension, no weight reduction, and no other performance or hp adding mods, so in my eyes the car is "stock" and was ran on a better than stock tire because it was at a drag strip where people try to get their best et's. I will change the thread title to "Full blown Shelby race car" if you'll change your username to "Im****ingclueless". :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread