Stock 2011 GT500 1/4

Poppacapp

Established Member
Wow..we are so bored here that we debate everything for the sake of debating. The damned car is stock. Sheesh..damn people.

Njtony

Established Member
Awesome times . Stock car with non stock wheels and tires . I think your entitled to call your car stock. You were honest in your description. Getting that time with that mph is very impressive.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
I call it 3rd on the stock Gt500 list myself lol

Yes sir! If people want to make a fuss over my car perhaps they should check that list, the 2 cars ahead of mine both trapped 124mph and claim to be stock on slicks lol. I still want to put some bigs and littles on it and try it again in really good da and see if it has a little more in it if you're up for it?

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Tires dont = modded. Its stock to me!

Thank ya sir, we're on the same page lol. :beer:

I'm probably going to switch the rears to 15" et streets and put some skinnies on the front and see if it will go a little bit faster in the spring.

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Update..

Bought some Dark Stars, 17" fronts and 15" rears and some 26" bias ply et streets. Beech Bend opens March 2nd for tnt, I think we are going to take it then to see if the new wheels and better air can help us improve a little bit on the et in stock form.

KYSVT

Banned
Update..

Bought some Dark Stars, 17" fronts and 15" rears and some 26" bias ply et streets. Beech Bend opens March 2nd for tnt, I think we are going to take it then to see if the new wheels and better air can help us improve a little bit on the et in stock form.

Very nice Jason, can't wait to see it run. :beer:

9T5SVT

Established Member
Very nice times indeed! That’s what my old 03 Cobra ran with “mods”..haha.! How I can’t wait to get back into another Mustang one day..more importantly a Shelby GT500.

The only point I see in the other guys argument about your car not being “stock” vs “modded” is that fact it wasn’t driven from the dealer lot to the drag strip and ran those times. I agree with most on here though, it’s basically a stock GT500 with some stickier tires.

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
Awesome job, love seeing people make great times with stock cars. +1345 on tires being more than acceptable, car is still stock :beer:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Thanks guys, I just hope the weather cooperates and the da is good lol. I'm not sure if it will do any better than last time but we will take it and see!

Thanks for the compliment on the wheels but there not Roush's, they're actually Saleen Extremes lol.

Users who are viewing this thread