Stock 2011 GT500 1/4

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
That GT500 did not come stock with a GoPro camera attached to it either, come on bro!
J/K, ha ha. Those are some really nice times and sick driving skills.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
RACECAR with a RACECAR driver!

Racecar no, racecar driver well that's a possibility lol. BJ can really bang the gears for sure!

That GT500 did not come stock with a GoPro camera attached to it either, come on bro!
J/K, ha ha. Those are some really nice times and sick driving skills.

Sorry man, it keeps getting less stock all the time. lol

Last edited:

Unrealford

Established Member
Nice times especially for first couple passes at the track with it.

And I agree, the topic of it being stock is correct, just because you added tires to get the power to the ground is NOT a mod in my book.:beer:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Nice times especially for first couple passes at the track with it.

And I agree, the topic of it being stock is correct, just because you added tires to get the power to the ground is NOT a mod in my book.:beer:

Thanks man, I think the majority don't consider tires a mod but I guess there's some that do :shrug:.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Sticky tires are safer. Let the dumb ones run on stock tires........

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
nice runs :beer: With some more seat time, I could see you going 11.30s as it sits :coolman:

Thanks man! I let a good buddy drive it that's a much better driver than me and I think he did very good. I think if it had some bigs and littles with 26" slicks and some negative DA it might run low 11.50's. We might find out early next year lol.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Sticky tires are safer. Let the dumb ones run on stock tires........

I agree 100%, and also don't understand why anyone would take their car to the track on street tires then bitch about someone running faster on drag radials lol

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Nice times!! I thought stock meant " as delivered by the factory"..including tires.

Thanks. Lets say that I wore out my factory rear tires and replaced them with another street tire that was a different brand, would my car still be stock?

Poppacapp

Established Member
Nice runs. What rpm was he leaving at? I won't unfortunately have a chance to run my 12' stock, but hope for some decent times when the tracks open back up. Will be pullied, res deleted, dyno tuned, MGW'd, and drag radialed. :)

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Nice runs. What rpm was he leaving at? I won't unfortunately have a chance to run my 12' stock, but hope for some decent times when the tracks open back up. Will be pullied, res deleted, dyno tuned, MGW'd, and drag radialed. :)

Thanks man, he said it was 4500ish.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Thanks. Lets say that I wore out my factory rear tires and replaced them with another street tire that was a different brand, would my car still be stock?

there is a BIG difference between a street tire and a bias ply dot drag tire. hell, even a large difference between a drag radial and a street tire.

not only that, its not using the stock wheels either. plus the resonator was removed. no real power gain or anything, but thats not the point.

still really good times, but it _IS_ misleading to say the car is 100% stock. it is NOT 100% stock.

Users who are viewing this thread