Stock 2013 GT vs 2013 Charger R/T

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Sure did in my intake and tuned Charger SRT8......lets talk about this video
[youtube_browser]LsqacI4KhJY[/youtube_browser]

Believable

Working for Dodge I must chime in here. Oh wait there is another recall I must write up, sorry .............

Hahaha

07 GT500 verts are high 12 second rides. My very first time driving my friends I ran 12.9 and then a 12.8 thats about all the car had in it

Yup 07-09s were (in my experience of seeing them at the track) no less than a 12.6 car trapping around 115ish. So I'm sure verts were more of a high 12sec. Car

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
If you were any kind of smart which I doubt you are you would know I havent had that WS6 in almost 5 years. Nice try tho....since your searching my posts like a bitch maybe you should learn to comprehend and look at the dates.

Let me make it clear for you since your semi retarted....take your eyes and read the video title what does it say? "My WS6 KCIR 2008" keyword 2008. The car was bone ass stock but continue
The irony is you, who can't even spell, calling into question anybody's intelligence. It's "you're", you half-illiterate.
Troll.
S.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Sure did in my intake and tuned Charger SRT8......lets talk about this video
[youtube_browser]LsqacI4KhJY[/youtube_browser]
What am I missing? Is that supposed to be impressive or something?
That breadbox, tarry-stool looking piece of shit beat an old GT500 convertible with what was likely a marginal driver. Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment.
Keep trolling with your 13-second shitbox. And hey...feel free to tell us all about your other car, you know, the race car.
S.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
What am I missing? Is that supposed to be impressive or something?
That breadbox, tarry-stool looking piece of shit beat an old GT500 convertible with what was likely a marginal driver. Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment.
Keep trolling with your 13-second shitbox. And hey...feel free to tell us all about your other car, you know, the race car.
S.

So that would make the old GT500 less impressive right because It got beat by a "13 second" 4200lb family sedan with a big engine ok...:thumbsup:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
If you want to talk about somebody getting sand in their vagina, you should look at the Charger nut-hugger posting on an SVT board.
S.

My garage right now AMG - SRT8 - AMG

yep Im a charger Nut Hugger you win lol :kaboom:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
So that would make the old GT500 less impressive right because It got beat by a "13 second" 4200lb family sedan with a big engine ok...:thumbsup:
Yep...I wouldn't be impressed with a 13-second GT500.
Trying to use the theory that your 13-second shitbox is impressive because you beat a likely-poorly driven old GT500 isn't going to work.
S.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
You try wayyyy to hard on the internet. We have a name for guys like you LOL :pop:
It's funny you say that, since you're the Charger owner trolling an SVT board. Who is the one trying "wayyyy to hard" here?
There are lots of names for guys like you. Troll, fanboy, tool and loser are among them.
How about some pictures of your badass AMG? Put a card on the window that says "Not daddy's AMG".
S.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
And maybe if you keep calling me names, you'll more effectively debunk the notion that you are, in fact, nothing but a troll.
S.

Users who are viewing this thread