Stock C5 z06 vs Cobra Terminator

BLACKC5Z06

Established Member
I have a stock c5 z06 (air intake only) so its pretty much stock. I wanted to call out a stock Termimator or a gt supercharged for a friendly race. I would say if you have a stock terminator am pretty sure it will be a good race... but be prepared that i might inch away from you in high speed.... i will tape it for all of you to see. I ran 12.9 street tires on my car at firebird raceway which is in phx, az so if you in phoenix or in the gilbert area lets have fun. Just for funs i havent race anything but new c6 corvette and beat them by 2-3 cars at the track. terminators will be terminated by a c5 z06... (only terminators can terminate terminators) < heard that shit b4 its funny...

FutureCobraGuy

Established Member
I have a stock c5 z06 (air intake only) so its pretty much stock. I wanted to call out a stock Termimator or a gt supercharged for a friendly race. I would say if you have a stock terminator am pretty sure it will be a good race... but be prepared that i might inch away from you in high speed.... i will tape it for all of you to see. I ran 12.9 street tires on my car at firebird raceway which is in phx, az so if you in phoenix or in the gilbert area lets have fun. Just for funs i havent race anything but new c6 corvette and beat them by 2-3 cars at the track. terminators will be terminated by a c5 z06... (only terminators can terminate terminators) < heard that shit b4 its funny...

:bs:

Quik Z06

Established Member

Why would you call BS? Its pretty common knowledge that a C5Z can beat a C6 (LS2) Especially on the track, anything can happen.

Anyway to the OP, I can see this thread getting ugly. Ive done it numerous times and my C5Z could beat my 03 Cobra (before the serious mods) Hopefully someone will meet up with you.

MWR

YWSOTD
Established Member

Good luck finding a stock terminator.

amxguy1970

Established Member
If you can drive your going to do more then inch from a terminator. Then again like others have said, good luck finding a stock one!

WTH is that last line you said?

Tyler

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I ran 12.9 while stockish (except intake + catback). However, I would think a c5Z6 would beat a stock Cobra.

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
I have a 'stock' terminator. I will race you. I might inch away from you ;)

Why do you think you have the right to come on here and call us out? Are you desperate to race one or just cocky?

Last edited:

Qwk GT

Established Member
Those things still around?:shrug:

Unfortunately, I'm still stock. I'm not in his area, but I'd run him if I was(actually wouldn't expect to win, would think I had a small chance) if he didn't come off as such tool.

Last edited:

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
Im pretty sure his car will pull away hard on a stock cobra...with or without the driver mod. 500 hp cobra would probably be a much better race JMO

Users who are viewing this thread