Stock coyote on tire in the 11s!!!

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Well after running some good times at our local 1/8 mile the other weekend we decided to hit up VMP last night. We got a late start and on our way up we found out they ran T&T during the day0. Luck has it there is another track 45min away and since we were already otw we headed there. When we got there it was packed and cars keep breaking so I only got 2 runs after a almost 3 hour drive, thanks to a track official letting me in to make one last pass after they closed the staging lanes0.

The car is stock from air filter to muffler, even stock tune. its a 2012 Mt82 with factory 3.55s on tire and strange shocks(that suck). I Went an 11.93@ 115 on a 1.65 60ft with the friggin driver window down. they were rushing me into box after the lanes closed and I realized it was down as the tree was falling 0 will add a vid to the first post when I get it off my friends camera.

TRACK VIDEO
http://youtu.be/a-lNRb-L4ak

Here was 2 weeks ago also
http://youtu.be/VXRBP8M1Q1U

IMAG1095.jpg

IMAG1094.jpg

Last edited:

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Congrats. Now tune it and run 11.5's

I think I'm gonna see how far i can push it in stock form. I haven't really been able to make adjustments for better passes yet , believe me it's got more in it

Last edited:

1Quick4.6

Established Member
did you buy the car new or used?

I bought it from a 68 yr old retired guy that just took his wife to church and Sun cruise w it.It had a whopping 631mi on it heck it still doesn't even have 1k miles on it yet

Last edited:

Justin81

Established Member
Is the track on a down hill slope?

J/K. Hard to believe that but anything's possible. Here's the million dollar questions. What launch method and what RPM if you were just unloading the clutch?

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Is the track on a down hill slope?

J/K. Hard to believe that but anything's possible. Here's the million dollar questions. What launch method and what RPM if you were just unloading the clutch?
Even though it was a jk I can tell ya it's been the same 1/8 times 3 times in a row two weeks ago at a different track. I left at 6- 6300rpm smooth dump gas straight to the floor

Justin81

Established Member
I mean, The 60ft, slicks and 6k+ launch help me to believe it but.... I pulled a 1.73 60ft and only went 12.1. And I have a good tune, No cats, CAI and Exhaust. It's nothing short of amazing that you Out ran me with no mods at all.

Justin81

Established Member
I also went 2 MPH faster to the 1/8 and still went slower? How many runs did you make with the car? any other passes to Back this up? What happened to the information at the 1000ft?

mystickb1996

Established Member
That's crazy but congrats.. My full bolt on car traps 116 and your stock car runs 115... Maybe I need to load the stock tune....... Lol didn't have a 40 mph tail wind?

1Quick4.6

Established Member
I also went 2 MPH faster to the 1/8 and still went slower? How many runs did you make with the car? any other passes to Back this up? What happened to the information at the 1000ft?
Three runs two weeks ago all 7.60s at my local 1/8 . Last night I only had 2 passes 11.93@ 115.03 [email protected] w 1.65 60ft and a 12.03 @115.12 7.71w 1.65 60ft . I'd say the 1/8 mile times from two different tracks pretty much backs it up .

Users who are viewing this thread