**Stock gt goes 13.6**

red9450

Established Member
regardless of the details, you did a nice job rowing those gears. props.

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
nice times. still haven't made it out to the track with mine. i'd like to see what i can do w/ just my short shifter, all-season tires, and magnapack.

250-260rwhp???...No. maybe 225-230 if that.

there ya go. i dynoed my GT when it was bone stock and made whats in my sig.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
+1, I dynoed 236/282 with flowmaster mufflers, tune. and a K&N filter. Nice time, I had 3.73 gears on you and only ran a [email protected] (minus spare tire, otherwise full weight). I really need to work on my 60'.

lmao same here. Cai and welded in flowmasters (how i bought the car) dynoed 236/275 on a dynojet........:cryying:

Anyways nice times, thats unheard of.

What was your 1/8th trap?

matted2thefloor

Established Member
c thats all i wanted to get from this thread...no need to be so damn tech....i kno its not 100% stock but its damn close...i only have about 250-260whp and its at full weight..

Them are some mad drivng skills my friend!!!

I could only click off a 13.7 in my sh!t...of course, I'm very new to this whole deal and it had heavy a$$ FR500 18s with street tires too.

Looks like I have some work to do!!!:beer:

Stangcharger

forged 4.2L v6
Established Member
its basically stock and exhust is almost standard on most cars and i only gain min hp its not like i said stock and then the mods list was a page long.

if you have to add a word in front of the word stock to explain it, it is not stock.

the word that needs to only be used with the word stock is
"ShowRoom Stock".

i can say the same thing the poster did. it is stock with or except and then list my page worth of mods lol.

people crack me up that say shit like this is stock. I saw 3 mods if im not mistaken.:loser:

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
Nice. A little while ago there was another GT that dipped into the 12s, but I don't think he was stock. He had a couple more boltons than you.
if your talkn bout 2ksilversteed (trevor) dude has a lil more than a couple boltons. full exhaust, slicks, lightened weight,gears, tune, ect really changes the lil 2v.

nice run run for the 2v tho.

02SVTV6

Established Member
stock with mods...my car is stock too...stock paint, mirrors, brakes, seats etc. my car is also NA until boost kicks in

Users who are viewing this thread