Stock Mach 1 vs. Stock 03 Cobra

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Originally posted by dpaul
WOW... somebody please delete that last post.

LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

Hey also..the Mach 1 to me...is the better looking car..hands down too! Especially the interior.

Please...dont be pissed guys...its aalllll goooood....

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Originally posted by 99whitecobra99

Harry says: So in short...your times were done completely stock..tires...all equipment on the car...just like off the showroom floor.

Why would you say that? because I never.

The only reason I said that buddy was because of this

Originally posted by 99whitecobra99
Check my sig:shrug:

The Pro 5.0 shifter was the only mod.

Thats all.....man....I am among wolves here :D

But I can take it.....remember...I have been hanging out in Modular Ford Terminator Land for years now..... If you can take it there...you can take it anywhere :D

Brucealeg

Established Member
<< Some Cobra owners have really big heads! LOL! That is plain and very evident in the "5.0 article Mach WON?????????????" post.
Sure glad I didn't buy a Cobra if it makes you head swell that much! >>

Sounds like some Mach1 owners have even bigger ones. No offence, but all a sudden it's like the Mach1 is the 2nd coming or something.

I don't get why it's so hard to just admit stock to stock the Cobra is te faster car. Almost any race is a drivers race, that's just a given. It doesn't change what a car is or isn't.

I'd think letting yourself think that you are the best driver in the world is the same mistake as saying you have the fastest car around. Both sound flawed to me.

Bruce

03CobraBro

Established Member
I just think what it all boils down to is N/A fans Vs the Force Induced fans. With the Mach1 running so close to the 13/12 second line, the minute a stock mach (or a lightly modded mach) does dip into the 12's the N/A guys are going to be all over us because our cars have to have superchargers. (of course were the ones who can say we've had guys run as low as 12.3's stock and put down trap speeds of 113/114mph)

Were also the ones that can put our cars into the 10's for as low as 1500 bucks (smaller upper pulley, chip tune, exhaust, apten port) but since modded cars, for some reason, never seem to hold any water in these debates, what our cars can do for a given ammount is a moot point I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread