STOCK Terminator Dyno sheets NEEEDED for some proof

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I put down 405/378 with a stock pulley and stock intake, at 103* weather so exhaust and midpipe only. If that counts... :shrug: ?

MikeW

Established Member
My vert put down 404 on a MD dyno with FIPK & Stinger CB. I can post a pic when I get home if needed.

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
This was Bone Stock. I had just returned it to stock because of the engine tick and I was taking it to the dealer for warranty work, they replaced the head and I reinstalled all the mods.

Stock air filter and everything, Ford is very picky and I didn't want to take any chances with voiding the warranty.

TwistedNumbers.jpg

03TRMN8R

Established Member
with K&N FIPK INTAKE, mid-pipe, and catback, my car dyno'd 413rwhp..with no cool down, in 89* weather....

I have a very similar set-up. My car only has an off-road prochamber, mac cat-back, and high boost JLT. No cool down, 80 + degree day. On the Livernois mobil Dynojet, my car made 414 RWHP and 375 RWTQ.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bear in mine that often those who refute what a stock Terminator makes on the average, will likely continue to refute it even after seeing a dyno sheet or two. There will be "some" reason why the dyno report "can't be right". Disbelievers will always be disbelievers! LOL! But WE know the truth, and the truth set us free. ;-)

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
"We have received a report from a "concerned customer" who informed us that some people believe that the dyno chart at the bottom of this page has incorrect information. Apparently, people on internet web forums somehow believe that we "do not know what we are talking about" due to the fact that we state that a stock 2003-2004 Cobra made "only" 316 rear wheel horsepower on a MUSTANG dyno. Since "everyone knows that these cars make at least 360 rear wheel horsepower stock" and these people must be ignoring the first three charts on the page, we felt it necessary to explain. The first three charts on this page were tested using DYNOJET dynos, which is an inertia style dyno. The SAE corrected numbers that it delivers are what most people use when trying to compare horsepower numbers "on the internet", because it is the most commonly used type of dyno. The chart at the bottom of the page was generated from testing on a MUSTANG dynamometer, which is a load bearing dyno, and these dynos will typically read about 14% lower than the Dynojet numbers that most people are used to seeing.

If you take the baseline value that is mentioned (316) and multiply it by 1.14, you will 'amazingly' come up with a value of 360.24 HP as the "stock" adjusted value. In addition to this, if you take the peak "after" horsepower reading of 372.9 (which was measured with an exhaust upgrade and our air intake assembly) and multiply it by 1.14, you will achieve a value of 425.1 HP. If you look at the second dyno chart on this page, you will find that another vehicle with the similar modifications (exhaust upgrade and our air intake) just so happened to make 426.44 HP on a Dynojet, which is only 1.3 HP off from this adjusted value.

hmmm, I made 355 hp on a Mustang Dyno.. and 372 on a Dynojet.. both with the car 100% stock, colder weather on the Mustang Dyno though, and both at sea level.. so someone saying that they saw 316 hp on a Mustang dyno must have had a rather sick car....

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
these guys are shartin! they dont believe it of course.. looks like Im going to make a trip to the dyno... and everytime I mod my car

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
these guys are shartin! they dont believe it of course.. looks like Im going to make a trip to the dyno... and everytime I mod my car

F the dyno sheets. Go put a few football fields on them at the track.......

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
i know how it goes, ive got an import buddy that dosent believe my car made 411 rwhp on a mustang dyno. i dont even argue with him anymore, i just tell him to showup next time when ive got a pulley on it :)

IACobra

Established Member
"Why?"

Speak softly, and carry the big stick!!!

WE all know what they are, stand tall and let them squirm a bit. Tell them to prove YOU wrong!

Besides, i'd bet they'd attempt to disprove any sheet you show them. they might come back and say "that car was modded..."

the sheet won't show that the car was stock.......

Vaelin

Established Member
dyno_071903.jpg

Bone stock, 185 miles on the odometer, a few days after buying it brand-new off the showroom floor.

Users who are viewing this thread