STOCK Terminator Dyno sheets NEEEDED for some proof

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
dyno_071903.jpg

Bone stock, 185 miles on the odometer, a few days after buying it brand-new off the showroom floor.
That dyno sheet looks familiar.
:lol:
Jeff

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
no offense dude, but why are you even wasting your time with these meat heads. Even if you give them proof they still wont believe you. I typically laugh and walk away at peopel who are that ignorant.
Sorry, but just settle it at the track or do a quick 3rd gear pull on the highway.

424rwhp 389ft lbs , with intake, mid - pipe and cat back

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Well the guys are finally in understanding with every thing. When ever I get my catback pulley and tuner were going to go do a stock pull, cai pull, cai+catback pull, and cai+catback+pulley+tune pull and I think that will let em know

musclefan21

Established Member
i put down 370rwhp 348rwtq on a MUSTANG DYNO ;-) Bone stock to the dirty as hell filter. 34k miles.

ErdalsDynorun001.jpg

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
bone showroom stock (meaning stock intake, stock filter, stock exhaust, absolutely no mods whatsoever) i dynoed my 03 twice:

1. 365/363 sae
2. 374/374 std

then added intake/catback and was 433/397 std

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Not to sound like a dick, but what do you care what some other people think about Cobra's in general? I mean its not like they are calling your car a POS or anything..

What are they going to say when you give them other people's dyno graphs? They'll just say they had more mods that what you are saying, they are doctored, etc etc.

You like Cobras, I like mine, who gives a wet fart about what some goof in a Dakota, or BMW thinks about them?

oldmodman

Established Member
Just to really stir the pot with the Dodge fans, I will try to find the link to the test done on just an engine out of a wrecked Cobra.

This was fairly early in 2003.

Someone destroyed their Cobra and salvaged the engine & computer system and took it to an engine dyno. All stock except for the exhaust it put down 478 horsepower. It had all the accs on it. Just as it was when pulled from the wreck. He even had the stock H pipe, just no aftercat pipes.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Just to really stir the pot with the Dodge fans, I will try to find the link to the test done on just an engine out of a wrecked Cobra.

This was fairly early in 2003.

Someone destroyed their Cobra and salvaged the engine & computer system and took it to an engine dyno. All stock except for the exhaust it put down 478 horsepower. It had all the accs on it. Just as it was when pulled from the wreck. He even had the stock H pipe, just no aftercat pipes.

:dw:
these cars really are unreal

Users who are viewing this thread