Votes: 120 26.8%
  • 10th Anniversary Wheels

Votes: 91 20.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 35 7.8%

• Total voters

cobra101

Established Member
Cool, thanks I will check it out. I know the 17s will perform better but the 18s in the rear only may look cool. There is so much space between the rear tires and the quarter panel lip. I should probably just do the eibach(sp) kit or the MM coil over kit sooner than later as well. I just don't really wanna scrape speed bumps and parking stops.

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I have decided to go with the 10th Anniversary.

Thanks for all the advice!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
chris.....that is gonna look great, i can't wait to see it!

davidwhitt

Established Member
The factory chrome wheels look good on any color - I swapped out my Satins for a set of the factory chrome wheels - then bought 2 more chrome wheels for my BFG drag radials

HONBOY1

Established Member
I went for the gunmetal look on my silver cobra which turned out to be a disaster. Chrome maybe out for some people, but regardless it's better looking than anything else. I have chrome 18" cobra r's on my cobra now. They are the best looking rims I have yet to see on the 2003 cobra!!!!!

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
CobraBG04.jpg

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Man, who dug this thread up?

I like the stock chromies, but the regular finish ones are all-business. Never really cared for the 10th anniv. wheel. Just kind of looks out of place.

metaman

Established Member
I currently love the look of my stock satin wheels on my DSG cobra. However, I am considering the Halibrand style wheel. Like the ones on the Elanor Cobra from Gone in 60 seconds. They have an advertisement in MM and Fast Fords with them on a silver gt and they look sweet. I even like the spinners in place of center caps. I think these would give my cobra that retro wheel look while keeping with the theme of the car.

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I have changed my mind a few hundred times! I will probably just do some gunmetal SSR GT3's.

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
Chromies look best on a Satin Silver. But, are there any opinions on the black chrome replica rims, like the ones all over Ebay? Just curious.

kj385

Established Member
I got a set of the black chrome AFS wheels off ebay. They would look super sweet on a DSG cobra. Hell they are going to be super sweet on my sonic blue. By the way you have to see them in person to really see them. They are not as dark as they look on ebay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread