Stolen car alert!!!

rtvickers

Established Member
This car was stolen from Wellston OH last night around 2:30a. Please keep an eye out. Not sure if it will work but here's a link from a Cincy OH website with more info about the car. And here's a pic.

StangBangerz Forums

8A92C6F8-2D53-4CBC-8B3D-069B2D214277-6049-000007DC0333724A_zps13406a1e.jpg

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
You have to have an account to see the page. Can you copy the info here? I saw this on instagram hope the car is found

rtvickers

Established Member
It's a 2003 Cobra, black with a cowl hood, black/polished lip 18" FR500s, tinted lights and polished bumper inserts. License plate reads BADREAM. I'll be forwarding the Terminator parts for sale to them.

Here's a pic with a list of mods.

E6FCF582-77F1-4EA0-9289-32C32186C59D-6507-00000819B6B72E0B_zps4af4f414.jpg

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
****ING **** SUCKERS!!! I hope they get caught and hung!!! They ought to take care of them just like they use to take care of horse theives!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Darn this is bad news, and we seem to be seeing more and more of this stories. Sucks! I hope for a miracle and this gorgeous Cobra is found unscathed....AND the thieves caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

SlowSVT

Established Member
This is worse than totaling your car :nonono:

This car being stolen cannot be driven on the street which means only one thing. Keep you eye out for Terminator parts for sale. That car looked like a work of art and what are the Frigging "A" holes doing with it now :fm:

They use to hang horse thieves which is why no one stole horses. Something to consider

I hope you get it back

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
Are these cars easy for a thief? I thought the PATS was pretty impossible to bypass unless tuned out of the PCM or unless there was a remote starter installed with the key head secured near the PATS antenna ring (remote start in a stick is kind of risky anyway).

Of course a flatbed takes minutes and see ya.....

Any details about how this happened? Was the vehicle at the owners house, store, storage, etc. Maybe we can all learn from this and make ours safer.

cobracloud

Established Member
my car was stolen from dynospeed in memphis several yrs ago-i got mine back in 1 piece in 3 days-it was a ****ing miracle

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
This is worse than totaling your car :nonono:

This car being stolen cannot be driven on the street which means only one thing. Keep you eye out for Terminator parts for sale. That car looked like a work of art and what are the Frigging "A" holes doing with it now :fm:

They use to hang horse thieves which is why no one stole horses. Something to consider

I hope you get it back

QFT, QFT...I do not know the percentages (I'm sure it can be Googled to get some figures) but most victims of stolen cars do not get their cars back, and in general, if they do, they do not want them as they are trashed. Like slowsvt said, it's probably already in parts and being sold off piece meal. That, or it's in a container going down to South America to someone. I hope you do get your car back, and if you doi that's in one piece and not ripped apart. And hanging these scumbags is to quick. An injection of some slow progressing but lethal cancer is what I'd really like to see for these c*cksuckers!!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Hate to hear this. I will keep an eye out in this area. Its probably gone to TN. A buddy of mine called me freaking out about 3 weeks ago. A SUV with TN tags pulled up to his yard. They started trying to get in his cars until they saw him and then they took off. Came back a day later about the same time and he was out waiting on them. He could not catch them and the cops could not find them either. About a week later a house about 100 - 150 yards away caught them in the act of stealing a ATV out from the basement but again they got away but they changed their car's license tags to KY. Its a crazy world. I hate thieves.

rtvickers

Established Member
Are these cars easy for a thief? I thought the PATS was pretty impossible to bypass unless tuned out of the PCM or unless there was a remote starter installed with the key head secured near the PATS antenna ring (remote start in a stick is kind of risky anyway).

Of course a flatbed takes minutes and see ya.....

Any details about how this happened? Was the vehicle at the owners house, store, storage, etc. Maybe we can all learn from this and make ours safer.

This is 3rd or 4th hand info but the car was at a friends house for some work or something. The keys may have been left in it they drove it away. And it's seems they hit an electric box when they were leaving. This is not my car nor do I know the person that owns the car. It was posted on a local site and we were asked to keep an eye out and share it everywhere.

BADREAM03

Established Member
OWNER OF THE CAR!
THANK YOU ALL FOR HELP!
The car has been found and in one piece! It's in an impound lot in Ohio about 2-2.5 hrs from my house. Long story short a bit on a forum asked for my vin to give to his friend who repos cars so I did. The dude found my car called the cops and towed it for me for free n told me Merry Christmas! There r some good people in this world! I'm thankful for u all keeping a lookout and friends posting on forums like wildfire for me when it was taken. Based on picture the repo guy sent me it looks like front bumper cover (which I knew from the scene of the crime) and the side will need painted along with a few other things. All in all i do not want the car salvage title and will be doing EVERYTHING to avoid it. I'm no bragger and my car wasn't nothing crazy. Not super fast or anything but it was mine and I put my heart and money into one of these wonderful cars only for this to happen. I kept it ridiculously spotless but still had fun n the car. The plans are to fix everything better then new like it was and maybe give her a twin screw sometime as a reward to itself lol. I'm praying the inside isn't destroyed. I've not seen it yet. These people drove this car for a while tho so i believe the CD player is still in which is nice but that's really not a big deal compared to all the parts on the car. It was literally on a trailer when the cops arrived, attached to a truck at a house where the car was n a garage just previous. These aren't the original thieves tho sadly. I'm hoping justice can be given to the first who took it and to who ended up with it and everyone in between. I'm just ecstatic to have my baby back. It makes me sick to know what's happened but I can't give up on the car, it's not given up on me. It'll be better then ever down the road. Thank u all for your help! I'm happy to be a registered member finally also lol instead of having my friends shop the market for me lol. Hope to talk to u guys soon! Thank u all svt forum member.
Nathan!

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
OWNER OF THE CAR!
THANK YOU ALL FOR HELP!
The car has been found and in one piece! It's in an impound lot in Ohio about 2-2.5 hrs from my house. Long story short a bit on a forum asked for my vin to give to his friend who repos cars so I did. The dude found my car called the cops and towed it for me for free n told me Merry Christmas! There r some good people in this world! I'm thankful for u all keeping a lookout and friends posting on forums like wildfire for me when it was taken. Based on picture the repo guy sent me it looks like front bumper cover (which I knew from the scene of the crime) and the side will need painted along with a few other things. All in all i do not want the car salvage title and will be doing EVERYTHING to avoid it. I'm no bragger and my car wasn't nothing crazy. Not super fast or anything but it was mine and I put my heart and money into one of these wonderful cars only for this to happen. I kept it ridiculously spotless but still had fun n the car. The plans are to fix everything better then new like it was and maybe give her a twin screw sometime as a reward to itself lol. I'm praying the inside isn't destroyed. I've not seen it yet. These people drove this car for a while tho so i believe the CD player is still in which is nice but that's really not a big deal compared to all the parts on the car. It was literally on a trailer when the cops arrived, attached to a truck at a house where the car was n a garage just previous. These aren't the original thieves tho sadly. I'm hoping justice can be given to the first who took it and to who ended up with it and everyone in between. I'm just ecstatic to have my baby back. It makes me sick to know what's happened but I can't give up on the car, it's not given up on me. It'll be better then ever down the road. Thank u all for your help! I'm happy to be a registered member finally also lol instead of having my friends shop the market for me lol. Hope to talk to u guys soon! Thank u all svt forum member.
Nathan!

holy long paragraph batman!

glad you got it back

but back to the story....

so how did it end up in impound?

did they catch the people that took it?

I need some closure to the story :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread