Stolen Credit Card info and personal info posted on the net

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
I happened to stumble across a web site on the net that is dealing in stolen credit card info and distributing it to who knows how many people. What can be done and who should this be reported to. I have sent emails to a couple of banks but what else can be done.

Here is the site

http://neadekvat.ru/index.php

And look at this thread its very disturbing.

[ame]http://neadekvat.ru/showthread.php?t=31697[/ame]

Can some of the LEO's please pass this info on to the proper agency or can anything be done at all?

rubicon04

SVT Poster
Established Member
Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
Thanks for posting that up, OP. I think I'm going to buy some new rims.

txyaloo

Established Member
^and hookers for all SVTP

Please. You state troopers get all the hookers.

Case in point, the trooper in New Mexico that got busted banging someone in uniform last week on a security camera in the middle of the day.

^^ and a new glock.

I could think of other guns I'd rather have with free money. This is free money we're talking about, right?

I saw an M249 the other day, new in box, for $45,000.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Please. You state troopers get all the hookers.

Case in point, the trooper in New Mexico that got busted banging someone in uniform last week on a security camera in the middle of the day.

I could think of other guns I'd rather have with free money. This is free money we're talking about, right?

I saw an M249 the other day, new in box, for $45,000.

I guess that New Mexico trooper went out with a "bang" :shrug:

Someone needs to keep an eye out for the OP. "I happened to stumble across this site" yeah right. :poke:

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
I guess that New Mexico trooper went out with a "bang" :shrug:

Someone needs to keep an eye out for the OP. "I happened to stumble across this site" yeah right. :poke:

Your insinuation has absolutely no bearing to it. If your insinuating I am involved in this scam in any way you are sorely mistaken just so you know I found it when I put my email address in Google. My info is on that list where it was stolen and used around the same time as that post a couple of years ago. Would it really make scene for me to make this post if I was involved? Come on use some common scene please.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread