Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRQTOR

Banned
So is this lo jack a tracking device, here in australia we have quick trac, Gps tracking unit that is supposed to be near impossible to remove or stop. I rang a insurance company here for a quote and the premium didnt change with it go figure. What makes the handbrake so hard to get off and whats the go with traction controll i thought it was to stop wheel spin.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
just to update...they found the car.....and she is not in good condition. But they are gonna fix it....makes me happy that they found the car.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
congrats! did they find the guy. whats wrong with it? pics?

fr03cobra

Established Member
you got any pic's? Sorry to hear it's in bad shape. Any chance they will total it so you can get a new one?

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Well, at least they found it. Since the clutch is shot, you might as well slap in a new clutch, rebuild the tranny with the D&D kit, stroke the 4.6 and add a Procharger F1A. Everything will be out, so...

hawkster

Established Member
Glad to hear they found your car but sorry its in bad shape.:( Whats wrong with it did they start parting it out or the steeler beat the hell out of the car :mj:

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Venix
just bringing this to the top...and i wanted to say thank you for all of ur help...tomarrow is the 1 week sence the car was stolen. I think my insurance company said they would give it 14 days, and then they would take action, or not, which ever they decide. I have in the mean time been looking for a new 10th vert, and i so far have found 1 in tx, so there is still hope that i can just try to ignore that this happened. All i need now is for the police to find my custom jacket that i had in the car, and i wont even complain. I had to pull over the other day while i was driving because i kept thinking about the car and it brought tears to my eyes. I know that some people still dont believe me, and say that i set this whole thing up, but im sorry u ppl that think that suck at life. That car took me over a year to get, and now that its gone i am not even sure that i can get another one. My finances are a little low right now, and the car was a risk to buy two months ago, but i was happy to have done it. I guess if i can find a good deal i can get another one, but if not, then i will have to stick with my nikes. That car ment alot to me, and i am really sad to see her go. It was alot of firsts for me. First time i hit 140+ mph in a car, first time i was 100% happy with what i was driving, and it was the first time that i actually felt like i was a part of SVTTexas.com. I mean i joined the club about 18 months ago, and i drove a v6 stang. Its kinda hard to talk cobra with guys when u drive a 6. And now when i finally get myself my dream car someone has to take it away from me. I dont know anymore...i guess all this has happened for a reason, but it still makes me upset. I cant fall asleep before 3am because im afraid that it will happen again. Anyway...thank you all for all of your help. And i will try my best to keep yall updated, James

I have to take your word for it, well said, wish the best for you, Docl

adamb258

Established Member
man , almost brought me to tears. I counldnt imagine. i waited almost 3 years of saving to get my mach 1. I hope everything works out for you .

ps im about to move to plano, if everyhting turns out ok( which im sure it will) id really love to check out your car. never even got to sit in an 03/04.

ill keep you in my prayers

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by tommyhil4_6
Amen, and to JerryK....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

race1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rs)
n.
A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
A genealogical line; a lineage.
Humans considered as a group.

It seems to me that Hispanics are a race, African americans are a race, indians are a race because are they not distinguished through physical characteristics and also through lineage and history? Are they not a group of people? Do they not originate in history from the same area? Thats what I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

spic also spick ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spk)
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a Hispanic person.

Heres the defination smarty pants...... HISPANIC PERSON... NOT HISPANIC PEOPLE... Duh

nig·ger ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ngr)
n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a ******” (James Baldwin).

Yet another- Black PERSON

------------------------------------------------

So in my mind, and as with the many people that I'm sure who agree with me that read my post, THE PERSON (single not plural, meaning NOT A GROUP) has every right to be called a derragatory name such as a spic and a n!gger and a chink if it is deserved by their actions. I am not the cause of the destruction of this country. The cause is the unstopped immigration by illegal aliens from around the world. Our population is already unsustainable, yet we allow more and more to come. To take AMERICANS jobs (american let me the dictionary define this one for you to ---- A·mer·i·can ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-mr-kn) adj. Of or relating to the United States of America or its people, language, or culture.) Americans, black, white, yellow, red, pink, blue or brown. Also allow people to abuse our system as a means to sit on their asses and get paid, to traiffic drugs to our kids... That is what destroys america and it seems to me that you are the one that is ignorant not me....

:lol: you're an idiot

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by SvTaNg03
:lol: you're an idiot

Lol, it just proves that SPIC'S are different then hispanics and ******s are different then african americans and zipper heads are different then asian..... Your the idiot... He got owned and didn't post back after I replied

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
This sort of thing happens from time to time. It sucks, and believe me I understand, but who knows what tomarrow will bring.

Had a motorcycle stolen before, and another attempt at the new one (bought with insurance money), but this is all they saw....

Me: Can I help you?!
Bandito: HOLY F@%KING SH!T DON'T SHOOT ME PLEASE!!!!!!

glock.jpg

Last edited:

kumasvt

Established Member
I have another additional alarm with gps tracking system you can access throught the internet or via phone let them get it then go to them.......you will have to tow it

Robb03

Established Member
I am sorry for what happend to you, but greatful they found the car. Hopefully all will work out and your car will be even stronger after this.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Good to hear they found it, hopefully it'll be fixed soon and they'll catch the guy. Haulinbuggy: LOL! Now, on to the wedontgiveacrap.com issues...

I agree about shooting the guy. But is there a difference between a white man and a no good lyin', white devil cracker-ass motherf***er? No. One term's polite, the other isn't. It's tempting, when you have good cause to be pissed off at someone who looks different than you do, to call them slurs and justify it with, "Oh, there's a difference between a black man and a ******, a hispanic and a spic..." etc. Again, I can understand the temptation, but while liberals deny even feeling that tempation (ha!) the conservative sin is to make excuses for succumbing to it.

--T.J.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread