Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Originally posted by mjtpolice76
Xtremejc- you are a real piece of work calling me ignorant. I didn't know they let liberals like you keep breathing in a conservative state like Texas. I like the state of Texas because they love throwing people in jail, and eliminating ruthless criminals with the death penalty. You have no idea what my education level is. You will never have the street education I do. You just sit around being a mechanical engineer, and keep looking down upon me. I don't care. You're the kind of person that see's the cops fighting with someone, and then takes the suspect's side because there are 3 cops, and the suspect is out numbered. Xtremejc ,you're probably the type of person that drives out of your way to go around the projects because you are affraid. I call a Spade a Spade. I must be so ignorant, and a "prime example of whats wrong with law enforcement. " I have yet to be named in a civil suit or criminal case, with 5 years on the job. I average about 200 arrests a year, I'm highly motivated. There was a 80% drop in crime in my area, and I have the stats to prove it. My supervisors always put the new hires with me, because I know my job and where the line is, and I know how not to cross it. Many of the [PC word] moved out of my area of assignment because I was on them like white on rice. So you can sit on your liberal pedistal and think what you want and call me what you want. All I have to say if there were more law enforcement like me there would be less crime, and I am able to prove it in the city I work in.

You are indeed an ignorant person. I didn't look down on you; I called you out on being a racist prick... Street education my ass; you wouldn't last 2 minutes where I grew up with that poor attitude towards others.

Damn straight you're right... I drive around the bad areas of town and I'd be willing to bet you do to tough guy... It's called common sense which off course you are lacking.

I don't give a rat’s ass if you have 10 billion arrests since you sound like you just dropped right off some ignorant hole... The way you think, I'm really surprised IAD is not looking for you right now to validate your arrests.

You couldn't be more wrong on calling me a liberal. I like you, call it as I see it and I hate crime just like you do. However I hate assholes like you who hide their loser racist existence behind a badge. I personally love this state very much because of the way the laws are arranged to allow us law abiding citizens to protect our property and families...

I would be willing to bet you that you wouldn’t have the balls to call somebody of Hispanic descent a "spic" to their face without your tough guy badge and gun... Believe it or not, one individual called me that once for no reason 15 years ago just to show off in front of their buddies and ended up with a broken nose for his indiscretion... I was young and too impulsive back then!!! It’s a shame racist assholes like you inhabit this wonderful country of ours...

Have a nice life...

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Someone should make a detatchable shift handle that you can unscrew or something so it would be a real pain in the ass for someone to drive, if possible at all.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Originally posted by DSG03Snake
Someone should make a detatchable shift handle that you can unscrew or something so it would be a real pain in the ass for someone to drive, if possible at all.

All we really need is a device that would let us detonate the car remotely once the crook (s) get the vehicle... Now that would be worth it's money in gold !!!

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
That sucks dude! As far as racism goes and having something stolen I have had some experiences. I had my truck broken into by a bunch of N******. I know some people on this board are going to go 'OH MY GOD' I can't believe someone would say that but I did. Please don't start saying I am racist because I am far from it. I have many black friends that I hang out with on a regular basis and to me they are black people as I am a white person to them but to people who broke into my truck they are N******, low-lifes, SOB, etc...! I recently had a party and invited some new neighbors over, who were black, and after the party I find that my brothers phone was stolen by the people I invited at the time. At the time I invited them they were just some guys I just met in the neighborhood but now they have moved to the N******, low-life, scumbag, etc.... list in my book. I could have said all black people do this but I don't. I still hang around my black friends and trust them in my house as I do with all my friends. To the folks who threw the term 'ignorant' around because some a guy who had his car stolen called that person a racist name I have to disagree with you calling that person ignorant. Now to go around and stereotype every Hispanic, Black, White or whatever because of one bad experience now that is ignorant!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is horrible. And right before your eyes. I hope everything works out for you. At least you weren't hurt when he hit you. You weren't, right?

Keep us posted.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Venix, I'm sorry to hear about your car being stolen. People are scum, and there's not much you can do about that. You can shoot the ones who try and steal your car, but there will always be more, and there are others that will do more than steal your car. Regardless, a tragic occurrance.

mjtpolice76, I did not enjoy your posts and I'd love to see you banned. Your racist remarks and ignorance have no place on this board, imo.

94RX-7

Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Most importantly, I hope you weren't hurt. Of course, if the guy is ever caught, they can now add charges for assault with a deadly weapon,
Maybe even attempted murder

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
To the folks that are calling mjtpolice76 a racist I have a question. Is the reason for calling him racist the fact he used the term 'spic'? I read some (hopefully all but I am not going through 4 pages) and I did not see where he called all Hispanics 'spics'! I am not saying he is or he is not but to be racist don't you have to hate all people based upon their race and I did not see where he called all Hispanics 'spics'. If I offended anyone using certain terms in my post I am sorry but to talk about issues certain things need to be said in order to have a productive discussion. Thanks!

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
It's a derogatory term a racist would apply to all Hispanics and is completely inappropriate. :nonono:

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Originally posted by 10thCobra
My roommate had some suspicious people looking at his truck at about 3:00 AM, the dogs start barking, he got his gun with his laser sight on it and opens then door. One of the guys looks up and sees a red dot on his forehead and my roomate asks him 'Is there a problem sir ?'. LOL, I swear you could see peel out marks on the grass from them taking off. Needless to say, those two guys were never to be seen again.

How do you look up and see a red dot on your forehead?

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by tommyhil4_6
I think theres a difference between an african AMERICAN and a N(you know the rest), a hispanic and a spic, a white person and a honkey, a korean/chinese/japanese person and a chink etc. I believe that people thet come to this country and or are part of it's destruction as in criminals and thieves should be construded as such which is a derrogatory comment, BUT to pool everyone from a single race or religion based upon their ethnic background or belief is wrong. I believe and openly admit that osama binladin is a rag head camel jockey. But in no way to I ACCOUNT HIS ACTIONS for every other person from the middle east. It really pisses me off when people can say without thought that individuals should not be considered the worst derragatory comment for them when they destroy someones property, kill, rape and ruin peoples lives. If you see a hispanic walking down the road don't just say, "go back to taco bell" but if I see one breaking into my car (for example) I will damn straight tell him what I think of him. Like saying everyone from a trailer park is white trash.... wanna know the funny thing is there are trailer parks that are multimillion dollar trailers but since it's a stereotype it's ok to assume everyone that lives in one is trash.... people are doulbe standard and I would like to meet someone that HAS NOT EEVVVVEEERR thought of a racist comment. There are some few and far between but common guys, if I saw a hispanic, black, white, chinese, indian etc breaking into my car your damn straight I'd tell em what I thought of them. I don't believe it's racist cuz I would do it to anyone no matter race color relgion that cause harm to me, my property or my family... Lets just call em all beniggchinrash all of the names put together..... Think i'm racist if you want but I judge PEOPLE by their actions and not a group.

Beautifully said kinda!! :rockon: I know what you mean and I feel the exact same way. People that steal cars, rape, beat, murder, ect ect deserve to be called a derogatory name. F*CK em, they can suck my honkey dick!

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
I can't argue that I've never had a racist thought in my head. However, to think it, and to put it down on a family board for all others to see and judge you by are two different things. A racist slur is still derogatory to the entire group whether you chose to aim it at one person or the group as a whole. Best to keep your ignorance to yourself.

imsuperman

Established Member
There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on n!ggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here, you are all equally worthless.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
I think theres a difference between an african AMERICAN and a N(you know the rest), a hispanic and a spic, a white person and a honkey, a korean/chinese/japanese person and a chink etc.

You are confusing a race with a derogatory term used to describe that persons race. Just because someone acts poorly, makes bad decisions, or screws one of us out of our cars, it never gives us the right to use the derogatory term for their WHOLE race when describing that person. That is a leap of logic and a condemnation that is unjustified.

I believe that people thet come to this country and or are part of it's destruction as in criminals and thieves should be construded as such which is a derrogatory comment

NEWSFLASH.. NEWSFLASH: YOU sir are ALSO the cause of the destruction of this country, its called hatred. Your poor reasoning used to justify your hatred are just masks that are easily seen through by those that don't use hatred and anger to mask insecurity and/or misplaced aggression such as when one's car is stolen. Admit it, accept it, rage on the behavior and not the whole race... your call.

BUT to pool everyone from a single race or religion based upon their ethnic background or belief is wrong..

Then you are wrong. You insinuated that everyone who is Hispanic deserves to be called a spic, probably hangs out at Taco Bell, and/or deserves to be called a spic if they steal a car.

It really pisses me off when people can say without thought that individuals should not be considered the worst derragatory comment for them when they destroy someones property, kill, rape and ruin peoples lives.

The only person acting without thought is you. Your own statement is masked in double-meaning. I already SAID call that person a SCUM BAG, THEIF, LOWLIFE, whatever you want to insert describing their CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR. Calling them a SPIC, N*****, etc.. Is NOT raging on the behavior but using their poor decision as an opportunity to cast derogatory comments on their whole race.. Get it????????

I would like to meet someone that HAS NOT EEVVVVEEERR thought of a racist comment.

In my younger years I admit I have uttered racist comments and to those people I sincerely apologize. I have learned that the hate I learned as a kid was not OK and is still not OK and I don't do it now and I won't pass it on to my kids. On this point we agree, I think it IS very rampant. Hypocrites suck. Owning up to your own poor behavior and making amends doesn't suck.

Think i'm racist if you want but I judge PEOPLE by their actions and not a group.
No, you use peoples poor behavior as an excuse to call them and their whole race hateful and derogatory terms.

As for the cop that thinks his performance record indicates he is a good person or further still, a man, you are incorrect. A man is known by his wisdom and the truth he espouses, not the hate that he exudes in his words and the ignorance he uses to defend it.

Last edited:

dhammans

Established Member
Uhh, why don't you all talk about this racism over on wedontgiveacrap.com. Save this thread for the poor dude who had his car jacked.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Originally posted by mjtpolice76
Many of the [PC word] moved out of my area of assignment because I was on them like white on rice. So you can sit on your liberal pedistal and think what you want and call me what you want. All I have to say if there were more law enforcement like me there would be less crime, and I am able to prove it in the city I work in.

I hope you never run into an educated "spic", because you could lose your job for statements like that. What you are doing is called racial profiling. You are on hispanics like white on rice. Cops like you are the reason I got pulled over all the time when I was 18 with long hair, driving around in a brand new 1995 Mustang GT Convertible. First thing I was asked was who's car it was. I worked my ass off to buy that car and it always made me furious that they would automatically assume I sold drugs or something. Second, I would be asked if they could search my car. If I said no, they would bring a drug sniffing dog. The dog would sit come up to my car, then sit. I was then told that when the dog sits outside the car, it smells something in the car. This happened to me twice. Two other times I fit the description of a car thief and my car was also searched. Nothing was ever found because I didn't do drugs. I was even pulled over in West Virginia one time, on my way to a ski resort, and the officer asked to see my fu***** green card and social security card. I am an American, born and raised. I have had bad experiences with officers, but I don't stereotype them because of those few individuals. I know that most of them our out there to look after us and most of them are good people.

Unless there are 100 people in your city, I truly doubt that you alone are responsible for the 80% drop in the crime rate and to take credit for it is wrong. I have nothing against cops, in fact I hang out with them all the time. They are a very tight knit group. Here in D.C., a bunch of cops were suspended two years ago for using those same terms in e-mails on the police computer system.

As an officer you should know better. An Officer named Mark Fuhrman made a remark about some criminal. Even if wasn't aimed at the entire race, the damage was done. His irresponsibility may be one of the reasons that a potentially guilty man went free. You say you are not racist, and I don't know you so I won't label you one, I'm just letting you know that you used a racist term wether you directed it at a whole race or an individual. Those racists terms are handed down generation to generation unless people stop using them.

I'm not trying to change your ways, that's not going to happen, I'm just letting you know why some people get upset when others use those words.

Last edited:

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Sorry about your loss man. I hope everything works out for you.

Originally posted by gmynko
Thanx - SIGs are good guns - I also have a conversion barrel for my P229 (which you can get for P239if its a .40) to accept .357 SIG - which is my favorite auto round.

My thoughts exaclty... I have the P229 in the .357 sig and it is a great gun... The thing is so loud that if you don't hit the guy, you may just scare him to death... LOL
I don't know why but that thing is so much louder than any of my other pistols...

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by dhammans
Uhh, why don't you all talk about this racism over on wedontgiveacrap.com. Save this thread for the poor dude who had his car jacked.

Amen, and to JerryK....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

race1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rs)
n.
A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
A genealogical line; a lineage.
Humans considered as a group.

It seems to me that Hispanics are a race, African americans are a race, indians are a race because are they not distinguished through physical characteristics and also through lineage and history? Are they not a group of people? Do they not originate in history from the same area? Thats what I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

spic also spick ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spk)
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a Hispanic person.

Heres the defination smarty pants...... HISPANIC PERSON... NOT HISPANIC PEOPLE... Duh

nig·ger ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ngr)
n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a ******” (James Baldwin).

Yet another- Black PERSON

------------------------------------------------

So in my mind, and as with the many people that I'm sure who agree with me that read my post, THE PERSON (single not plural, meaning NOT A GROUP) has every right to be called a derragatory name such as a spic and a n!gger and a chink if it is deserved by their actions. I am not the cause of the destruction of this country. The cause is the unstopped immigration by illegal aliens from around the world. Our population is already unsustainable, yet we allow more and more to come. To take AMERICANS jobs (american let me the dictionary define this one for you to ---- A·mer·i·can ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-mr-kn) adj. Of or relating to the United States of America or its people, language, or culture.) Americans, black, white, yellow, red, pink, blue or brown. Also allow people to abuse our system as a means to sit on their asses and get paid, to traiffic drugs to our kids... That is what destroys america and it seems to me that you are the one that is ignorant not me....

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
If you finance most of the car you want optional GAP insurance that covers the gap between the value of the car and the loan. For example if you paid sticker for a 10th anniversary coupe $36,500 and put down just enough for tax, fees.... you would have a loan of $36,500.

If the car was totalled but depreciated to $26K you would be screwed out of the difference and required to still pay the difference of $10,500 that would really suck to have to pay off a loan on a car that was stolen.

With Gap you walk it covers the difference. Gap is built into all leases in NJ, not sure about other states. On loans its optional in NJ again not sure about other states. If it's a big loan the dealer should have suggested it.

True BUT....If your insurance company decides to give you less than retail for your car then your screwed out of the difference...

Paul

Last edited:

94RX-7

Established Member
Originally posted by dhammans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread