Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkster

Established Member
Hey!! Look at what I ran into on autotrader!! Exactly like your brand new like yours and priced like it was stolen!! It's located in Hollywood, FL. I hope this cars yours and you catch the person who stole your car.:fm:

2KGT

Banned
Originally posted by hawkster
Hey!! Look at what I ran into on autotrader!! Exactly like your brand new like yours and priced like it was stolen!! It's located in Hollywood, FL. I hope this cars yours and you catch the person who stole your car.:fm:

the phone number is in Houston.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Venix
well there is nothing like waking up to the sound of a v8 mustang at about 7k rpms. At 1:15am i woke up and ran outside to see that a hispanic male was sitting in my car, and flooring it tring to figure out how to drive it. After getting run over by my own car i ran inside and called the police. It is now 3:15am and a police car has still not shown up. they also broke into my dads truck, and stole everything out of it. Me and my dad have been striped of everything that we oen, and my nice new cobra is gone. I really dont know what else to say other than i cant believe this. Anyway.....just thought i would let yall know that i dont own an SVT anymore.....but some ****ing other guy does now. James

ahhh ****... I am sorry to here that. I only have nightmeres about shit like that. I'd probably vomit if my car got stolen. Murder would deffinatly be on my mind. Heh hispanic, He's probably not registered in the states either, so you could probably kill him without anyone ever knowing.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Venix
I hope he crashes it, because the motor, and drive train is most definately ****ed. Well...there went one of the 2003 10ths.

Drive train maybe... Unfortunatly, in this case, Ford built these engines so damn strong I highly doubt, unless he ties it around a tree, anything will hurt it. Wouldnt you F'in know it??? Everyone bad mouths the half shafts in these cars, you barely take off and they snap in half, but of course when some crazy ass hole goes to steal it and beats the living hell out of it, the suspension holds strong. :shrug:

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I emailed the guy and this is what he emailed me back exactly

Hi, sorry for my delay...
I must to tell you that my name its Wilson, I am architect, and now I work for a project in Europe,Portugal and I will
be back in US on May 25th
The car it's in US at my home address,I can make the arrangements to start
the ship or you can come and pick it up(but only if I will see that you have the money).The car it is in MINT condition
except the baterry( you will have to buy a new one)
All you have to do its to make deposit ($2000) refundable-but loosing transfer's fees(arround$ 170) if you dont like the car, under my name using western
union wire transfer, Immediatelly I will start the shipping
the ballance within 3 business days after you receive the car.
Also I need your full name and address for shipping
Please let me know ASAP
Wilson Serrano, Rua da Alegria, 172
Zip Code: 4000 034,Porto,Portugal

I would have to say this car is stolen, sounds like the guy who said he car got stolen by a Mexican maybe he was Spanish!!!!
I don't know but something doesn't seem right?

Hope this helps

numbaonestunna

Established Member
it is any wonder...

Originally posted by xtremejc
Don't appologize for having called a hispanic person a "spic"... It really shows us the kind of person you are and how you think of others... :shrug:

You are a piece of work !!! I don't see how people like you are handed out badges and guns to enforce the law onto the public... You are a prime example of what is wrong with law enforcement...

That people don't trust cops? Where is the "justice" in statements like that! Scares the hell out of me that they put that kind of power into KKK affiliates!

Sonic Blue MN

Established Member
Originally posted by mjtpolice76
xx

You might want to keep your future replies to this. Remember, you work for the public in a very public role and could loose your job for your remarks made in this thread.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Haha...maybe someone called his "liberal" police chief and suggested that they read his posts on here. That will get an order-following lackey to edit his posts pretty damn quick, I'll bet.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Originally posted by Blown408 86GT
True BUT....If your insurance company decides to give you less than retail for your car then your screwed out of the difference...

Paul

Uh - no, that's what gap does covers difference between insurance payoff and what is owed, not retail and what is owed.GAP INSURANCE

Last edited:

theraapster

Established Member
Originally posted by drkchk03svt

Man I wish it was my car that was stolen. :) I would not be upside down anymore because of GAP and I would get a 04. :)

I could probably arrange to "steal" your car if that is really what you want :)
:beer: :beer:

99SVTcobraVERT

Originally posted by ridethelighteni
How do you look up and see a red dot on your forehead?

coming from someone whom has played around with a lot of lasers that have been attached to bb,paintball,real guns and has had quite few pointed at him (playing around mostly and once serious) ;you know when you have a dot on your head IF its between your eyes and is dark. it lights up your whole f*cking area between your eyes. you dont see the dot, you see red like when you take a bright flashlight and shine it thru your fingers.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
Originally posted by piss&vinegar
That sucks dude! As far as racism goes and having something stolen I have had some experiences. I had my truck broken into by a bunch of N******. I know some people on this board are going to go 'OH MY GOD' I can't believe someone would say that but I did. Please don't start saying I am racist because I am far from it. I have many black friends that I hang out with on a regular basis and to me they are black people as I am a white person to them but to people who broke into my truck they are N******, low-lifes, SOB, etc...! I recently had a party and invited some new neighbors over, who were black, and after the party I find that my brothers phone was stolen by the people I invited at the time. At the time I invited them they were just some guys I just met in the neighborhood but now they have moved to the N******, low-life, scumbag, etc.... list in my book. I could have said all black people do this but I don't. I still hang around my black friends and trust them in my house as I do with all my friends. To the folks who threw the term 'ignorant' around because some a guy who had his car stolen called that person a racist name I have to disagree with you calling that person ignorant. Now to go around and stereotype every Hispanic, Black, White or whatever because of one bad experience now that is ignorant!!!!

i agree.

aside from the race crap

dude that sucks, i can't believe that asshole stole ur ride. its to bad you fergot your gun. ****in let one slip right in thats s*#@s face. and no im not racist, as a matter of fact i'm spanish so say wut u want. this guy just gives hispanics a bad image. pretty ****ed up. i hope u find that sob :nonono:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
just bringing this to the top...and i wanted to say thank you for all of ur help...tomarrow is the 1 week sence the car was stolen. I think my insurance company said they would give it 14 days, and then they would take action, or not, which ever they decide. I have in the mean time been looking for a new 10th vert, and i so far have found 1 in tx, so there is still hope that i can just try to ignore that this happened. All i need now is for the police to find my custom jacket that i had in the car, and i wont even complain. I had to pull over the other day while i was driving because i kept thinking about the car and it brought tears to my eyes. I know that some people still dont believe me, and say that i set this whole thing up, but im sorry u ppl that think that suck at life. That car took me over a year to get, and now that its gone i am not even sure that i can get another one. My finances are a little low right now, and the car was a risk to buy two months ago, but i was happy to have done it. I guess if i can find a good deal i can get another one, but if not, then i will have to stick with my nikes. That car ment alot to me, and i am really sad to see her go. It was alot of firsts for me. First time i hit 140+ mph in a car, first time i was 100% happy with what i was driving, and it was the first time that i actually felt like i was a part of SVTTexas.com. I mean i joined the club about 18 months ago, and i drove a v6 stang. Its kinda hard to talk cobra with guys when u drive a 6. And now when i finally get myself my dream car someone has to take it away from me. I dont know anymore...i guess all this has happened for a reason, but it still makes me upset. I cant fall asleep before 3am because im afraid that it will happen again. Anyway...thank you all for all of your help. And i will try my best to keep yall updated, James

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread