Stopped at Billetflow - thanks Doug!

Two Snakes

Putting on the foil
Established Member
I had a layover at the Detroit airport yesterday and decided to cruise over to Billetflow to check out an IRS brace. Not only did I get the IRS brace at a great price, but I got awesome hospitality for this out-of-towner (tour, soda, and bullshitting about terminators during my stay). Way better than sitting on my a$$ at the airport. Thanks, Doug!! Great customer service! :pepper:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hopefully soon I will get to do the very same. Doug, you better have some sunkist when I finally get a chance to come up there man.

I hear lots of good things about ole Doug though. Great products and service.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish I was near his shop. I'd love to tour it. I can think of some other SVTP vendor shops I'd like to visit as well. :)

Two Snakes

Putting on the foil
Established Member
Whitten said:
Hopefully soon I will get to do the very same.

Well when you do, it won't take you long to get there from the airport. It is a 5 minute cab or rental ride - 10 minutes tops if traffic is heavy. Too close to pass on if you are flying through Detroit.

Last edited:

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
That does it. First chance I get I'm flying to Detroit to see you Doug!!

Oh, umm, do you have a bed in the corner I could use cause I might need to stay overnight before I can get a flight home :)

dougwg

Established Member
I got one of those "blow up beds" for when I'm here working my ass off.... you can use it if you like ;-)

I have been known to work for *up to* 36 hours straight.... and it's just not good to be driving after that

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
CobraBob said:
I wish I was near his shop. I'd love to tour it. I can think of some other SVTP vendor shops I'd like to visit as well. :)

smelly, dirty, loud machine shop....??? :dw: not sure why people are so intrigued

but yeah I guess as long as you don't work in a shop it could be interesting :beer:

Last edited:

sckcobra

Established Member
like my grandpa always tells me. im not afraid of work ill sit right along side of it. ha ha, funny old bird isnt he?

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
dougwg said:
I got one of those "blow up beds" for when I'm here working my ass off.... you can use it if you like ;-)

I have been known to work for *up to* 36 hours straight.... and it's just not good to be driving after that

Cool. Blow up beds are fun :banana:

I just got one more question. I know US customs laws have changed in the past few months. On the card that you have to fill in before they let you into the country, is "Visiting Doug and his blow up bed" an acceptable reason for entering the country?? :lol1:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
dougwg said:
smelly, dirty, loud machine shop....??? :dw: not sure why people are so intrigued

but yeah I guess as long as you don't work in a shop it could be interesting :beer:

Tools and gadgets man. Tools and Gadgets. If you had a calender from snapon of bikini clad "helpers" that would be better.

Hmm..Next time I fly to Ohio and fly through Detroit I'll look for a flight with a longer layover there. Tour Time.

Matt

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
hahaah man doug u are loved hahah. Hope everything is going good with the company and soon i hope u get your TB out and for sale again(i still have 4 month left so no rush for me hahah).
Cory

Users who are viewing this thread