Store owner fights off gunman with a bat

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I would say he needs a firearm, but damn, he looked like he was scared to hit the guy. I'd have gone Babe Ruth on that scumbag's head.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
holy shit.. hes got balls.. I would not have attempted that at all.

Adiabatik

Banned
Store owner is a complete moron. "OMG the guy has a gun.....lemme pull out a fkn baseball bat".

He "should have" gotten shot.

Thief is an even bigger idiot for not being able to hit a target 5ft in front of him.

oldmodman

Established Member
You know what I REALLY want to say....................

But I don't want to get a three week ban.

But it's only one single word too. Plural.

afro

Why?
Established Member
what was that he pulls out at the very end? was that a gun or a phone or?

owner hit the gun out of his hand when he jumped over the counter.

Last edited:

semperfimrn1

Established Member
any other news on the aftermath? wow 10 shots and only hit the guy once. least they were able to "fight" back as much as they could

LBSVT93

Established Member
In Chicago the store owners don't have guns the libs only let the criminals have weapons in that city of your a law abiding citizen you can have a bat or a rape whistle.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
^^^^ beat me to it!

Video Gallery - chicagotribune.com

Can't believe he didn't get killed. Gunman shot 10 times and looks like he shot his partner. Store owner was hit once in the leg.

Ironic that the it's the gangbangers and the street thugs that have guns in Chicago but law abiding citizens aren't allowed to have firearms to protect themselves. Seems a bit backwards to me.

Glad the storeowner is ok.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He did hit the thug numerous times, with some hits to the head area. It all happened so fast he just started swinging. When the thug returned, it looked like he had a renewed determination to go after his head area. Thug finally had enough. I agree, though, that the owner was VERY fortunate he wasn't a fatality victim. That's a lot of shots and a lot of misses.

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
Don't worry onces guns are banned stuff like this won't happen because you know guns will be against the law.........:rollseyes

Copper&Black

Established Member
Isn't it great when the government restricts law abiding business owner from defending themselves with the same weapons that are attacking them. I hope he understands the law if for the children....

When you outlaw gun ownership, only the criminals will have guns...

Last edited:

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
You know what I REALLY want to say....................

But I don't want to get a three week ban.

But it's only one single word too. Plural.

:nonono: you should get a three week ban for even hinting at that crap

anyways, back on point...store owner was very lucky he didn't get killed...guy with the gun sucks at shooting and robbing and should just give up at life...find it funny that the woman he snatched up threw a chair and a fire extinguisher at him haha...glad the owner is ok

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
Perfect example of how gun control "protects" our citizens. LOL Making them defenseless against criminals and all you have is a damn baseball bat.

Ducci

Established Member
Store owner is a complete moron. "OMG the guy has a gun.....lemme pull out a fkn baseball bat".

He "should have" gotten shot.

Thief is an even bigger idiot for not being able to hit a target 5ft in front of him.

I'm kind of on the same page as you but you are also under the assumption the guy would NOT have shot him anyway. Might as well go down trying, right?

Users who are viewing this thread