strapped a GoPro on my boxer

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Great vid, boxers are by far one of the best breeds to say the least. So playful and full of life. They are like a little kid forever. I have (father has her now) 6yr old female and she has the best personality in the world

03cobrah

Established Member
thanks for the kind words guys. i'm trying to make it to video of the day on the gopro website so if you get a chance feel free to like the video on youtube. i kind of wish i took some more time editing the video but i was too anxious to get it out. the timing could be better in the beginning.

Last edited:

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
Nice video bro ! I was about to post this for you then saw this. Well too bad the ball python cant get the go pro strapped to this and chase mice and rats.

03cobrah

Established Member

its mainly comprised of the head harness strap. i also jerry rigged the loop from the harness into the slit that comes with the gopro for more stabilization it didn't really do much. a lot of people use either the head strap or chest strap. there are some videos out there where people show you how to make one out of your home materials. i think a company sells one as well about the price of a normal harness if you consider $39.00 normal lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread