strapped a GoPro on my boxer

03cobrah

Established Member
[youtube_browser]E2eYnwCbnJE[/youtube_browser]

my 8 month old boxer at the dog park. first time really editing a video. what do you guys think?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
lmao, i want to put a go pro on my Roomba and capture the hilarity of my dog running like a scared little girl every time it gets close to him

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
lmao.. I've been wanting to do this to my 8 month old boxer as well..

Got any pics of the dog???

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that was a really good video. the music fit the tone of the video very well. great job :beer:

i thought about doing this with my dogs too lol. we also thought about doing a "baby cam" once our little one starts crawling. just need a way to strap it on him :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a really cool video. A day in the life..........

Our town is in the process of building a large dog park not too far from where I live. Dog owners are anxiously awaiting its grand opening.

03cobrah

Established Member
lmao.. I've been wanting to do this to my 8 month old boxer as well..

Got any pics of the dog???
here's a few of her when she was 7 months old she's 8 now. in the video she's the boxer playing with the white pitt mix pup.
roxie1.jpg

roxie2.jpg

Great vid op! Loved everything about it and great choice of music to give it the playful vibe that it is.

thanks it took me forever to find the perfect song for her especially when trying to avoid copyright infringement. especially since a lot of the free ones are crap. no use making a video when your background music gets taken off by youtube.

How did you attach it? Been wanting to do this with my lab when she jumps off the dock into the water lol

i just used the gopro headstrap and jerry rigged it into the harness. there's a video out there where someone made one but i was too lazy to go into it that far.

thanks for watching!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread