Street racing ticket/no proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
XtremeAceX said:
Your right.. i appolagize my mistake. I was just trying to say that he wasnt bashing cops.. its just that the cop that pulled him over might have been wrong

:beer: no hard feeling i hope hehe

None here, just trying to make a point - sorry for coming off a bit strong. :beer:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
This thread has just about run its course. I'm sure most of the LEOs here were done with this topic years ago and I thank you all for your patience. Rest assured it wasn't that big of a waste. At the very least it did affect one reader, and that reader is me.

I was genuinely perplexed and frustrated before with some of your guys' opinions on the matter but now I have a better understanding of both sides, a better understanding of what bothered me, and finally what needs to be done. :)

I never bothered getting involved in politics when i was younger but I think it's finally sparking my interested. Maybe I'll get my (_)_) in gear and register to vote and get involved. Better late then never right?

Thanks guys. :beer:

Last edited:

XtremeAceX

Established Member
WTF said:
This thread has just about run its course. I'm sure most of the LEOs here were done with this topic years ago and I thank you all for your patience. Rest assured it wasn't that big of a waste. At the very least it did affect one reader, and that reader is me.

I was genuinely perplexed and frustrated before with some of your guys' opinions on the matter but now I have a better understanding of both sides, a better understanding of what bothered me, and finally what needs to be done. :)

I never bothered getting involved in politics when i was younger but I think it's finally sparking my interested. Maybe I'll get my (_)_) in gear and register to vote and get involved. Better late then never right?

Thanks guys. :beer:

:beer: +1

EDIT: wow.. im puttin alot of this little emoticon --> :beer: ..yay! im e-drunk ;-) hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread