Strickly Performance 9 sec vid w/o rap

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'd like to know who this "reputable source" happens to be, Terry. Mainly because I'd like to call him/her a f'ning liar to his/her face. That bullshit rumor has been going on since the morning after the nine second pass happened. Somebody's jealous.

I know you didn't refer to them as a hack shop. That was the Voice of Jealousy.

I know, thats why i would have liked to seen the car back out. It's all good though

Voice of Reason

Established Member
"Voice of Reason"........sounds like the Voice of Jealousy to me. What's the matter, Slick? Can't outrun them so you have to diss them over an internet board? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor little thang.....if you're so pissed at them why not stop on by their shop sometime and call them a "hack shop." Hell...I'll bring the beer and nachos to watch that fiasco go down. Strictly Performance builds and tunes some of the quickest and fastest cars on the planet, Junior. The record books speak for themselves. Their street cars are in magazines everywhere. Their race cars are in the winner's circle. World Championships are won with their work. Several of those championships are mine. So if you're a little pissy about them......who really cares. After all....who the hell are you anyway?

Sorry Darth, I have nothing to be jealous about. I didn't create this account just to bag on Strictly. But I did come back from a long hiatus from posting (but not reading daily) when I see the 9 second '11 GT story pop up. And I've done the same on other boards I frequent. I've had 2 experiences with Strickly and neither of them impressed me with their abilities, once when their tune let go on a friends 03 Cobra who I KNOW didn't abuse the car and again when they were schooling me on their awesomeness at a dyno day. I don't need nor am I willing to give them a third chance to redeem themselves. And I haven't lived in TX for 2 years so I don't see the point of driving 16 hours to say to them in person what I can say here for all of SVTPerformance to see in the blink of an eye.

StrictlyPro

Established Member
Ok, The engine has no issues and will be back out to run even faster. The car is at the chassis shop as of last night to have the legal cage window net ect. done. I drove it there A/C was on along with that FatPat cd in the deck yo! The reason for not running the car after our first goals were set, I was warned that my NHRA license could be suspended for not following NHRA guidlines. The pleasure is not worth the pain at this time. I would like to go ride in my fast Mustang soon and do not need any issues with NHRA. It is just not a safe decision. My goal is to run in the low nines high eights with the stock engine.
Is it possible, I think so.
As for Amazon, Rick knows I bad mouth him and his tunes all the time because I am in love with Lynn but that is just something I just have to deal with. Damn. Hope to see you guys soon.

Richard Lelsz
Strictly Performance 281-910-0270 If you would like to speek with me mr Voice of Reason.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Glad to see Strictly coming in to stick up for themselves. Low 9's high 8's on the stock engine would blow my mind!

AmnDucky

Established Member
But, they have nothing to prove to anyone including myself. So, when someone tells me they personally saw the car blown up sitting at the end of the track being towed back to the pits. I'm probably gonna believe someone I know that told me that, unless i'm proven otherwise.

Well done.

StrictlyPro

Established Member
The only time the car was ever towed back to the pits was in ten second trim on the first pass when the driveshaft broke. I drove the car back to the pits after the nine second run. Then went to the street races and kicked ass on a few 03 cobras. :dancenana:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The only time the car was ever towed back to the pits was in ten second trim on the first pass when the driveshaft broke. I drove the car back to the pits after the nine second run. Then went to the street races and kicked ass on a few 03 cobras. :dancenana:

might be what was seen right there!

fits everyones story!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread