Strips starting to Flak off

Brands5.0

Established Member
The stripes on the front of my Shelby are starting to flak really bad. Any one else have this problem? Ford wants damn near $700 bucks for the front bumper cover strips. Are there any after market ones that match for less money?

Thinking about removing the over the top strips anyone have any pictures of a vista blue strip less?

airmanb2b

Established Member
Not sure who qouted you $700 for bumper stripes, but thats way off. Looking at about $50 a piece for the uppers and the lowers come in a set for $75.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
The are rather expensive through the dealer (actual Ford parts) You can get them much cheaper in the aftermarket, but you might have to replace the whole set to get a perfect match.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I'm guessing you have white stripes?

I can do the six pieces on the front cover for $329.00 plus a little for shipping.

I can't say that I've heard of any issues with the stripes, I do know Florida is really hard on stuff like that though so it very likely climate related.

We are a Ford dealership and only handle OEm and Ford Racing parts.

airmanb2b

Established Member
The call out for the lowers above the chin spoiler are 2000b's. You will need two of those. Upper bumper is 20000d's. You will need two of those. The 20000c's are the lower bumper. Those come as a set. you only need one. Im sitting here staring at them right now.

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
The two top bumper pieces are individual. The lower bumper pieces that attach to those come in a set of two. The two lower pieces above the chin spoiler are individual.

I'd have to get them here I guess but I don't entirely trust the catalog listing on the quantities, looking at pricing though it appears a couple of them may come as a pair in one package.

White stripe numbers

7R3Z-6320000-DB x1
7R3Z-6320001-DA x1
7R3Z-6320000-CB x2 ?
7R3Z-6320000-BB x2 ?

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
The call out for the lowers above the chin spoiler are 2000b's. You will need two of those. Upper bumper is 20000d's. You will need two of those. The 20000c's are the lower bumper. Those come as a set. you only need one. Im sitting here staring at them right now.

Looking at the listing of you have a set of stripes in front of you?

airmanb2b

Established Member
Sorry guys. Been busy today. Actually have a set in vista blue. You will only need one of the 6320000-cb. Should be indentified as center in the system. Those are the ones that come in a set. Although the bb's are the same part number on each side, they are individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread