Stumbled upon this place at lunch... Thought i'd walked into Treynor's garage.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I'm available for hire

I call dibs on shuttling the cars to and from said warehouse. :D

Crazy.

Nothing like being the poor guy shopping for a 35,000 dollar Mustang.

Indeed. Currently I'm looking at getting another daily driver for $18,000 so I can put the old '03 Cobra back on garage duty again. Le sigh.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Crazy.

Nothing like being the poor guy shopping for a 35,000 dollar Mustang.

Ha!! No doubt.

No shame in my game though. Sales guy was really cool and we chatted about the place and the cars for almost an hour.

He started up that GT350R for me and threw a bunch of revs with the exhaust open. Car is pure sex. They want $99k for that one. Poor thing had the saggy ass rear bumper/fascia just like the rest of the GT350's and only had 1000 miles on it.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Ha!! No doubt.

No shame in my game though. Sales guy was really cool and we chatted about the place and the cars for almost an hour.

He started up that GT350R for me and threw a bunch of revs with the exhaust open. Car is pure sex. They want $99k for that one. Poor thing had the saggy ass rear bumper/fascia just like the rest of the GT350's and only had 1000 miles on it.

I'm not familiar with that? Some kind of defect on those?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
memphis_4.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
^^ exactly. Although that pic doesn't due the problem justice. Neither does mine above now that I go back and look.

There is a 3-4mm gap where the bumper meets the quarter panel at the tail light.

This is a fairly common problem on the GT350 unfortunately.. lots of complaints about it.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sure its a Ford thing.

My rear bumper cover sags a little on both sides below the rear quarters.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I saw that purple custom painted Lambo going down the 10 the other day. Poor guy was lost. Ended up going towards the 15N while he wanted to go south and ended up in the shoulder with his turn signal on waiting to get let back on the freeway.

spectreman

Established Member
The place I bought my gt500 from in Dallas, Texas import sales, was the same type shop. A big warehouse filled with nothing but high end exotics parked in a row. My car was probably the cheapest car in the place, parked next to ferraris, porsches, z06 vetted, etc. nothing fancy but immaculately clean
Lee

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ben, the warehouse is just for the overflow.
You only have the cars at home that you intend to actually drive or track in the next week.
However, you will need a detail crew, and general service staff at the warehouse.
And a catchy name for the whole thing.

Maybe something like 'Power Junkie Exotics'. LOL.

Drew, I'll nominate you for the position of Warehouse Manager! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread