Suicide Squad Trailer (San Diego Comic-Con)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I have no clue what the Suicide squad is about.

Any links to this trailer on YouTube?

Last edited:

JpL4K3

Established Member
I think that is the joker. I'm sure we will be getting a new batman trilogy already to go along with all these movies.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The idea of Suicide Squad is that the government give imprisoned bad guys time off their sentences if they go on what amounts to suicide missions. If they get caught the gov has plausable deniability. The tend to implant explosives at the base of the con's skulls to make sure they don't go off mission. Joker is there just to cause chaos.

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
The idea of Suicide Squad is that the government give imprisoned bad guys time off their sentences if they go on what amounts to suicide missions. If they get caught the gov has plausable deniability. The tend to implant explosives at the base of the con's skulls to make sure they don't go off mission. Joker is there just to cause chaos.

OK, so is this in the same universe as Batman vs. Superman. Will Affleck play the Batman in Suicide Squad?

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
OK, so is this in the same universe as Batman vs. Superman. Will Affleck play the Batman in Suicide Squad?

yes. same universe.

edit:

margot robbie as harley quinn.. YES PLEASE!

288976BF00000578-0-image-m-39_1431291344313.jpg

Last edited:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
I have a feeling her character is going to be the one to steal the show.

while i agree, my dark horse to steal the show is jared leto. if the trailer is just a taste of his version of the joker, i have a feeling we'll get a great performance and take on the character.

"i'm not going to kill you.. just hurt you really, really, bad..."

also, linking the suicide squad and bvs trailers... i think joker is actually torturing jason todd (look him up if you don't know), during that scene as a flashback. in the bvs trailer, you see a robin costume with "joke's on you batman" spray painted on it. in the batman universe, joker actually killed one of the robins (yes, more than one person donned the robin costume).

BlueSnake01

Established Member
That's kind of my only problem with that. While I hope the ruomours are true of the stand alone batman movie to be based of Red Hood. Joker actually kills Jason Todd in the comics, he doesn't hurt him really really bad. Still pretty awesome though and very interested to see how that goes.

The purple joker car is also a G37/Q50 with a bodykit.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
That's kind of my only problem with that. While I hope the ruomours are true of the stand alone batman movie to be based of Red Hood. Joker actually kills Jason Todd in the comics, he doesn't hurt him really really bad. Still pretty awesome though and very interested to see how that goes.

The purple joker car is also a G37/Q50 with a bodykit.

joker will say one thing and do another... never take him for what he says. by the end of everything, jason todd is dead and joker goes "oops!".

BlueSnake01

Established Member
You can be right of that but they can also go the "other" style which I wont spoil. Still hoping to see more of Jared.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
i can hear some heath and jack in jared's joker... but jared's joker seems a bit more sadistic / unhinged. looking forward to seeing his performance.

Rct851

Established Member
I really like all these comic movies but it is a daunting task to try and understand all the different story lines and subtle things other people notice that I have no idea about because I was too busy banging cheerleaders than reading com...I kid I kid.

It may actually be a blessing not to be a life long comic fan so I'm not as picky as some are about how the story is represented.

Users who are viewing this thread