Supra vs Terminator

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
SleeperSupra said:
An eleven second car against a nine second car is what the real problem was.
If that Supra was a 9 second car then that makes that "Supra joke" 100% true!

EDIT: Didn't know that the Supra had 500+rwhp, Built Auto transmission, 4000 stall, M&H Drag Radials. But that is NOT getting this Supra in the 9's.

-Mike

BTW: Was that Messugah playing in that video?

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Great video...and I would def take the last year supra in a freaking heartbeat. It's the import GOD regardless if these SVT owner cars to say so. Old doesnt mean not as good. If those cars are still killing new Mustangs all day long whats that say? Shame they weight as much as a Mustang though. Raced a nice red 450hp Supra and killed him twice. But..thats a pretty weak car for a Supra. The joke about Supras is true even if it is old..traction seems to kill them cars over 500. Would I rather race a 1000hp Supra or a 500hp Supra on the street....the 1000hp one..and traction is why-Shane

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
svtcobra2k3 said:
Poopra shmoopra, fast or not, it's still a 10-14 year old car.
lmao jealousy at its finest.....thats like saying...Ford and their LEET SVT team has had 10-14 years to try and beat the build of the 2jz....and well did they? NOPE!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Smokey1226 said:
lmao jealousy at its finest.....thats like saying...Ford and their LEET SVT team has had 10-14 years to try and beat the build of the 2jz....and well did they? NOPE!

You mean Cobras aren't outrunning Supras at all??? That is news to me. ;)

Nice race and nice Supra. I have always loved those, those and TT 300ZXs.

If a Cobra has to lose a race an Import, the Supra isn't a bad one to lose to.

LSWh4t

Established Member
Man, some of you guys are so funny.

That Cobra could have lost to John Force's funny car and the Cobra driver would have still sucked...or "shifted like my grandma."

Try this with me: "What a nice car that is!" "Man, those turbo imports sure can move out!" "Nice video! Thanks for posting."

It's really just that easy, then you move along.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Yeah what does age have anything to do with it. I've seen some pretty tits supra's NICE KILL

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
Who cares if it's a 10-14 year old car, for one thing, it's got a timeless look, and has sky high potential. I forgot who said this line, but from this point on, "we should have equally skilled robots driving while we sit and argue on the sidewalk" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread