Surprise face

Troponin

Established Member
When did surprise face replace cheese face for taking pictures? 90% of the females that post pics on my social media pages make the awkward surprise face. In fact, one of my friends hasn't posted a non-surprise face picture for at least 2 years. I forget what she really looks like.

Maybe this is the original surprise face selfie?

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 125

Blown 89

Established Member
Thank God that hasn't hit my friends yet. They still do the one leg up on a toe and the chicken wing. 10 girls in a picture, all in the same pose. It's ridiculous.

Zemedici

Established Member
Tanya acted similar originally, then she realized i wasnt bullshitting, as the only people I talk to are you guys. She knows of most of you by your first names Hahahaha

cbj5259

Established Member
**** social media. It has turned people (Ok, mostly women) into mindless drones. The day I get assbook or twatter or instashit is the day I will cut my own testicles off with a dull butter knife. Most women I know (wife included) spend almost all their time with their damn faces buried in their phones, posting stupid ****ing pictures of random shit. All I can say is that whenever the androids get to be as lifelike as the ones depicted on Westworld, women can all go form a social media colony together because men will have no further use for them.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread