SVE Drifts + BMR Springs + DIB = perfect

RFM50

Established Member
The car looks good Steve. Your opinion is the only one that matters on your car and anyone else that feels there intitled to an opinion on your car can pound sand. What are the specs on the wheels and what tires did you go with?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Looks good Steve.

I personally like their bright silver drifts, so I bought some recently. I had a tight budget and have never seen another black GT in my area with anything other than stock wheels. Played out :shrug:, maybe in a wheel and tire thread. I would love a set of TF but absolutely no way I could swing that kind of cash.

newshoes22-19_zpsd40c6bf2.jpg

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Why pay for $300 a wheel when you can get 18in drift for half that.....not to mention he went with 18s for a lot more tire options

Good god there are a lot of wheel wieners on today

listen its my opinion. RTR's are probably way better quality. the car looks awesome.

Stick to you american muscle copys and have a good day.

Fun4me

Established Member
The drifts look cheap in black, even though black wheels looks decent w/ the DIB. Why get POS wheels? Makes me think less of BBR as a company. Why didnt you get SR springs for the full package. Stock struts and tires?

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Looks good Steve.

I personally like their bright silver drifts, so I bought some recently. I had a tight budget and have never seen another black GT in my area with anything other than stock wheels. Played out :shrug:, maybe in a wheel and tire thread. I would love a set of TF but absolutely no way I could swing that kind of cash.

that looks really good. you making mustangweek this yeaR?

Kyle55R

Established Member
Looks good Steve (and Red Turtle). Lots of shops throw money at their cars on parts that are unobtainable for most people/customers. This is a good example of how to cost effectively improve the appearance of your car.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
The drifts look cheap in black, even though black wheels looks decent w/ the DIB. Why get POS wheels? Makes me think less of BBR as a company. Why didnt you get SR springs for the full package. Stock struts and tires?

cut him a break man lol. BBR isnt just gonna give him free shit lol

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
that looks really good. you making mustangweek this yeaR?

Thanks. Yes, trying to make it.

Looks good Steve (and Red Turtle). Lots of shops throw money at their cars on parts that are unobtainable for most people/customers. This is a good example of how to cost effectively improve the appearance of your car.

Thanks.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Wow...

I want to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

Yes... everyone is entitled to their opinions. A huge supporter of that.

I went with these wheels for a couple reasons.

1. I LIKE the way they look.
2. Non-expensive wheel that I bought. Not BBR
3. I'm doing this car not as a all out shop car but a build that the average person would want or can do to show it doesn't take a lot of money to look good or go fast.
4. My car
5. Always been a fan of the SVE over others because yes it may have the same traits as others but they do have differences to them. Enjoy it.
6. They are not common down here
7. Tire options

I am running the Nitto DR on them for a couple reasons as well.

1. Longer lasting DR for the street
2. Will work at the track

Could I have gone with Vossens? Or Forgestars? Welds? ........ Yes. But...... again I will say I am doing a set up that is not all out like my last one was.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Looks good Steve.

I was going to go this route as well but I have always been a huge fan of black wheels. Looks killer man!

Fun4me

Established Member
At least nobody is going to steal them. Your car, your money, you get to make the decisions. As long as your happy, thats all that really counts. Tire sizes front and rear? Stock struts?

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Wow...

I want to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

Yes... everyone is entitled to their opinions. A huge supporter of that.

I went with these wheels for a couple reasons.

1. I LIKE the way they look.
2. Non-expensive wheel that I bought. Not BBR
3. I'm doing this car not as a all out shop car but a build that the average person would want or can do to show it doesn't take a lot of money to look good or go fast.
4. My car
5. Always been a fan of the SVE over others because yes it may have the same traits as others but they do have differences to them. Enjoy it.
6. They are not common down here
7. Tire options

I am running the Nitto DR on them for a couple reasons as well.

1. Longer lasting DR for the street
2. Will work at the track

Could I have gone with Vossens? Or Forgestars? Welds? ........ Yes. But...... again I will say I am doing a set up that is not all out like my last one was.

i like the new GT better than your old one. i wasnt knocking you wheels, like that clown tried to say. I just said it sucks you couldnt get rtrs. i would have rtrs, if they werent so much $$$

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
At least nobody is going to steal them. Your car, your money, you get to make the decisions. As long as your happy, thats all that really counts. Tire sizes front and rear? Stock struts?

Running the stock shocks/struts because it will be converted to QA1 coil overs down the road.

285/40/18 DR's in the rear
Stock fronts

i like the new GT better than your old one. i wasnt knocking you wheels, like that clown tried to say. I just said it sucks you couldnt get rtrs. i would have rtrs, if they werent so much $$$

LOL Thanks. I agree. Love the RTR's. Wish I could afford the originals made by HRE. But I think LMR did a great job with their style and they didn't brake the bank.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
. I agree. Love the RTR's. Wish I could afford the originals made by HRE. But I think LMR did a great job with their style and they didn't brake the bank.

Yep, I was going to get these as well but couldn't overlook the savings with the SVE's.

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
Im in ny and i had my drifts for almost two years and I've been to 5 different states in my car and have never seen another set of drifts in person, and IMO pictures dont do them justice especially with a nice stance (i have different rims now)

Users who are viewing this thread